Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Gizmo's Adventure
NEW NDS Homebrew

Gizmo's Adventure is a run & jump platformer for the NDS. Please see the above video for game play footage.

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
 Project Homepage 
icon11.gif
 Source

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Hey I might be nit-picking but I can see some problems here...

bout 'Gizmo' - He looks very much like the Gizmo from 'Gremlins', so if it's meant to be him (her?) then what is he/her doing jumping around in daylight ???
new_alien.gif

Secondly - if this is Gremlin/Gizmo.... Shouldn't he be thrashing Gremlins & not snails ?? ??
wink.gif

gumgod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CannonFoddr said:

bout 'Gizmo' - He looks very much like the Gizmo from 'Gremlins', so if it's meant to be him (her?) then what is he/her doing jumping around in daylight ???
new_alien.gif

Secondly - if this is Gremlin/Gizmo.... Shouldn't he be thrashing Gremlins & not snails ?? ??
wink.gif

He should also be fashioning a bow and arrows from paper clips and rubber bands to take down mutated gremlins, and what happens if he gets wet?

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
gumgod said:
CannonFoddr said:

new_alien.gif

wink.gif

He should also be fashioning a bow and arrows from paper clips and rubber bands to take down mutated gremlins, and what happens if he gets wet?
perhaps the bow can be added to the game - like Mario 'powerups', & perhaps a level with water 'gaps' that IF Gizmo falls in a bunch of gremlins appear & he'll have to avoid or destroy before moving on

gumgod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CannonFoddr said:
gumgod said:
CannonFoddr said:

new_alien.gif

wink.gif

perhaps the bow can be added to the game - like Mario 'powerups', & perhaps a level with water 'gaps' that IF Gizmo falls in a bunch of gremlins appear & he'll have to avoid or destroy before moving on

That would be awesome. But remember they're furry until they eat after midnight.
wink.gif

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i hope this gets updated with rings higher in the air or jumps being able to go only half the height as well... i hate it when games force you to stop and return midjump to get down to some collectible all the time

nusilver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm so confused by this homebrew. I mean, not to deride the work you put into it...but what in the bloody hell is a mogwai doing as the protagonist in a Super Mario Bros clone?

gumgod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nusilver said:
I'm so confused by this homebrew. I mean, not to deride the work you put into it...but what in the bloody hell is a mogwai doing as the protagonist in a Super Mario Bros clone?

Apparently he got called in to stomp/exterminate snails. I mean did you even watch the video?
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol