MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i don't understand all but i can say what i heard

"Sakura-Con made some months ago the commercial,
and eh, we are certain and we never talked with them about.
They asked us yesterday, if we have seen the commercial,
and we said yes, and they told us, that they got drunk and
watched the remixes, over again and again..
*everybody laughs and i don't hear what he's saying*
they watched it, somebody watched it
*i only understand there that some are watching it*
You know so, i don't think you guys lost any points of immitendence(?)
And also that we promised it, i saw there is a video table.
The first question was 'why do you go to Sakura-Con
for a band to threw up the signs and is all together GIRUGAMESH GIRUGAMESH?'"

bump for great justice

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
B-Blue said:
Please someone watch this and tell me what is it about. I can understand the guy is talking about the commercial and the girugamesh guy but what is he saying EXACTLY.
WE NEED A TRANSCRIPTION NAO

MegaAce's one is good, but I haven't understood the general meaning of the thing :/

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
raulpica said:
B-Blue said:
Please someone watch this and tell me what is it about. I can understand the guy is talking about the commercial and the girugamesh guy but what is he saying EXACTLY.
WE NEED A TRANSCRIPTION NAO

MegaAce's one is good, but I haven't understood the general meaning of the thing :/

Do you think I understood the general meaning?
unsure.gif

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You people have bad hearing
tongue.gif

My transcript: ("they" is probably the people who were charged of making the commercial (the band), and "points" probably means how good the commercial was, ratings)
[in brackets: I'm not sure about what he says]

Sakura-Con had a bit of a rough time this past month over that commercial. *laugh* And, uhh, you know, we were a little nervous about it too, and honestly I'll tell you, we never talked about it until they got here. And they asked us yesterday: "Have you seen our commercial". And I said: "Yeah we have seen it". And they told us that they'd get drunk and they watched the remixes over and over and over again. *laughs* They watch it, their [something] watches it, their manager watches it, you know, they're with the same label [as Mark and Cyal] and they watch it. You know, so I don't think you guys lost any points, you certainly didn't lose any goddamn attendance. You know, so uhh, and also for those of you who missed it, [I'm sorry it wasn't videotaped]. But the first question in the Q&A was: "What do you think of Sakura-Con?" And the band threw out the signs and answered all together with: "GIRUGAMESH! GIRUGAMESH! GIRUGAMESH!"

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Salamantis said:
tongue.gif

My transcript: ("they" is probably the people who were charged of making the commercial (the band))
Sakura-Con had a bit of a rough time this past month over that commercial. *laugh* And, uhh, you know, we were a little nervous about it too, and honestly I'll tell you, we never talked about it until they got here. And they asked us yesterday: "Have you seen our commercial". And I said: "Yeah we have seen it". And they told us that they'd get drunk and they watched the remixes over and over and over again. *laughs* They watch it, their [something] watches it, their manager watches it, you know, they're with the same label [as Mark and Cyal] and they watch it. You know, so I don't think you guys lost any points, you certainly didn't lose any goddamn attendance. You know, so uhh, and also for those of you who missed it, [I'm sorry it wasn't videotaped]. But the first question in the Q&A was: "What do you think of Sakura-Con?" And the band threw out the signs and answered all together with: "GIRUGAMESH! GIRUGAMESH! GIRUGAMESH!"
Yeah, it's better than mine, but I already said, I just wrote what I heard.
wink2.gif

lol the sound was pretty bad in my opinion.
Salamantis, you must tell now the meaning of this!

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
MegaAce™ said:
Salamantis said:
tongue.gif

My transcript: ("they" is probably the people who were charged of making the commercial (the band))
Yeah, it's better than mine, but I already said, I just wrote what I heard.
wink2.gif

lol the sound was pretty bad in my opinion.
Salamantis, you must tell now the meaning of this!
He's just talking about the people who made the commercial. They get drunk and watch it, other people watch it, it gets viral. The commercial didn't lose points in ratings just because it brought a big attendance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2