Ghostwire: Tokyo gets a release date, gameplay showcase to air tomorrow

If you've been wondering about Bethesda's upcoming game from acclaimed Resident Evil director Shinji Mikami, then you won't be left in the dark for much longer. After being announced at E3 2019, Ghostwire Tokyo: will be launching next month, on March 25th. It'll be available on both PC and PlayStation 5, with Sony to offer an exclusive look at PS5 gameplay footage during a showcase that's set to air tomorrow.

In an instant, nearly all of Tokyo’s population vanishes and paranormal Visitors from another world take their place in the streets. As Akito, one of the city’s last living humans, you must join forces with a spirit named KK to put an end to the supernatural threat encroaching on Tokyo. Ready to team up with an unlikely ally to take back the city? Pre-order Ghostwire: Tokyo today to receive the Biker and Hannya outfits and adventure in style!​

xatzimi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember how the internet erupted over Ikumi Nakamura announcing this. And then we never heard anything about it since. Then, slowly, we stopped hearing about her too.

Reactions: Ishzark

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I can envision this game working very well on PSVR2 with fingers position detection !
place your palm in front of you to block, place your hand like a pistol to shoot etc.

Maybe future games will take hand gesture as game input on PSVR2 as each finger position is supposed to be detected.
(and while here, also eye position detection to select items etc., not only for adaptive resolution)
Just dreaming of possibilities :P

as for this game, I hope there will be (timed) demos. it's lacking on PS5 :(

Last edited by Cyan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-