Hacking Ghostbusters Backup Freezes. Need help please!!!

jaywhiz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
So I recently burned ghostbusters onto a blank dvd-r using imgburn at auto write speed. My wii is softmodded and i used softmii 2.1.1 to do so. when I put the backup disc into my wii it shows up in the disc channel as ghostbusters and when i enter the disc channel it plays video. When I try to start game the screen goes to the white screen that shows the wiimote and tells you attach strap securely and don't hit other people or objects.. The game freezes at this screen. The wiimote stays on but no matter what button I hit the game stays on the screen that I just mentioned. I have tried to load it a few times (at least 3 times) and this same thing happens every time. Can someone please help me fix this problem so that I can play this game? Thanks in advance for your time and patience. Other backups work in my wii. Please help a guy in need.
Sincerely,
Jaywhiz

jaywhiz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no. that was a mistake which i have now fixed. the game shows up as ghostbusters but freezes at the white screen with wiimote. I need to know what I have to do to get this to work

crazy_guy89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jaywhiz said:
no. that was a mistake which i have now fixed. the game shows up as ghostbusters but freezes at the white screen with wiimote. I need to know what I have to do to get this to work
I acutally figure this one out though its really easy

When u load the ur backup launcher the moment its done hit the eject button.

Then the screen will say, " Insert Ghostbuster Disc" Or close to that!!

After you take out and put it back in Make sure your finger is close to the eject button again!!!

The moment you put back the game hit the eject button again the moment it display the white screen with wiimote and just to tell you its like milli or nano second on that So Once you take it out and put it back in it will work and you should start playing!!! But not sure if will play thru the whole game cuz have not beat the game yet but it works though as for now. Hope this works for you though!!! I try this like 3 times and as was 3 for 3 so it works me but hopefully for you too and any other person who want to play this game
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Fucking lame. Thread viewed 1000 times and only one reply thatdoesnt even answer what I asked.