OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective Demo
Flash Demo Released
Mrn0D.png

Gamespot has released a playable flash demo of Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective.

icon11.gif
Demo 

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Judging by the demo, it seems very interesting and varied. It also seems to be much less reliant on trial-and-error guesswork than the Phoenix Wright series is. And that art style is so darn slick! I'm very interested in how the final product will fare.

If this demo is any indicator, Ghost Trick seems to be shaping up into a promising evolution of the text adventure that oozes with its own personality!

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The demo was actually great, I played it after getting a Nintendo newsletter email.
Still I've been bogged down with so many games lately I'll think I'll pass, great stuff though.

D

Deleted User

I liked it personally it is very unique to me because I haven't played any Phoenix Wrath games but I like the graphics also.
But from the demo i give it a 4/5!!

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Tried it. Really fun, I like it a lot. I didn't know it was made by the Phoenix Wright team but for some odd reason, while I was playing it, it just felt like it was them who made the game. I think it's the self talking that gave it away, not so sure but I just had a feeling it was them who made it. I really hope this game lives up the hype because I would definitely pick this one up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pump the chocolate into my veins