celebraces

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.celebraces.com
XP
Country
This may seem like a strange request, but I'm looking for a patch, ocarina code or something along those lines to get the loading screens in GHIII to take longer. At the moment, you need to pause the game about 10 seconds after the song starts in order to play the song all the way through with all the music and notes in-sync. I figure since the backup game loads at half the speed, if you make the loading screen twice as long, it'll be perfectly in sync, and you'll have no trouble missing notes after you pause it.

Any thoughts?

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The loading screen would do no good to make longer as the song is being preloaded, then it is buffered as the song is played. Pausing the game helps loading after the song has begun to buffer, but the process cannot be started until the game loads up all the files and begind to access them. Now there might be a way to downsample the songs on the disk itself to make them smaller, to shorten the buffer time but no such method has been created yet.

Inferior_Design

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Does this happen every time you start a song? I've only had it happen a couple of times, and restarting the song does the trick.

I'm not actually playing GHIII, however. I found some patched isos that replaced the original songs with GHI and GHII songs. Which was great for me because I have 2 Wii guitars but only 1 (wired) PS2 guitar.

celebraces

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.celebraces.com
XP
Country
So do you think it'd be possible to downsample the songs in the same way people are making customs?

Well it the amount of sync it's out by varies on the song and which gig you're playing. Yeah, restarting fixes it, but I don't think that's a solution for playing online. I'd use my original but it's severely scratched
sleep.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup