Hacking GH:WT update

sum182

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got a store bought copy of GH:WT and whenever i put it in the disk channel tells me i need to update. Anyone know which update comes with WT? Is it the new 3.4? and can it be resolved by doing the IOD51 shop channel patch?

Twiggy12

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
sum182 said:
i got a store bought copy of GH:WT and whenever i put it in the disk channel tells me i need to update. Anyone know which update comes with WT? Is it the new 3.4? and can it be resolved by doing the IOD51 shop channel patch?

try getting rid of ur wifi since the whiole point of update for the game is to use the shop to download songs and if not that the IOD51 should work

by the way tell me how WT is cos im getting it on wii in PAL wich is in bout 16 days and i wana know how it is (yeah i knows it gona have fully sickular skills)

sum182

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean my widi?

and also, i did the IOS51 and Shop channel update thing and when i put the realy WT disk in it still tells me my wii needs a system update. i'm using firmware 3.2 right now

Twiggy12

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
sum182 said:
What do you mean my widi?

and also, i did the IOS51 and Shop channel update thing and when i put the realy WT disk in it still tells me my wii needs a system update. i'm using firmware 3.2 right now

i meant wifi *fixed

UPDATE IT
its not the 3.2
its the update they were making to use the dlc shop, (i just remembered) so i say update, but hey its just me all i know is they were making an update for WT so tell me how it goes (or dont do it its ur loss)

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's probably the new 3.3v2 update. I'd use Starfall and install the "Skip disc update check" patch. That should work so you can stay on 3.2 and run the game.

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's only the 3.2U. It probably just wants to update the USB instrument software (for the mic in GHWT). I know this because I'm still at 3.2U and GHWT runs fine.

deba94

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You all are wrong.

Its the early (june) 3.3x update. (Same update on wii music)
Perfectly fine to update unless you have custom GH disks or any other disks that use trucha signing.

(I've done the gh:wt update myself)

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK, explain why I'm still at 3.2U with an unmodified GHWT ISO?

Were you at 3.3U before you ran the GHWT update? Yes, probably because you updated from WiiMusic which does have 3.3U on it. WiiMusic is the first and only game so far to have 3.3U on it.

deba94

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was at 3.2u, put in gh:wt first, updated, and saw I was at 3.3u. Put in wii music and was not ask to update at all.
I then tried with a friends wii but put wii music in first. Wii music updated to 3.3u and gh:wt did not ask for an update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr