Getting USB loader to work

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Amdixer, Jun 29, 2010.

Jun 29, 2010

Getting USB loader to work by Amdixer at 6:00 PM (686 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Amdixer
    OP

Newcomer Amdixer Newbie

United States
    Hi, i have followed all the instructions in the Sticky above, and I have installed all cIOS's it said, then i installed Darkcorp 1.0 full (the other 2 options for playing burned dvd's dont work) and I'm now wondering what i should do to get USB loader GX to work. Since darkcorp patched a lot of cIOS's and the sticky guid did the same.

And when i have a look at this guide: http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/help/readmii

It tells me to install a trutcha patched ios and cios, but i was wondering what ios and cios i need to install and whose not. (since i probably already have some of them installed bcuz of the guide in the sticky and the darkcorp)

Anyone? And isn't there an easier way to get games to run off USB's?

2. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
    If you have the cIOSs of the sticky guide, USB loaders will work already.

3. nIxx

Member nIxx GBAtemp Maniac

Germany
    As first you really shouldn´t ever need darkcorp at all (patching every IOS is just stupid).
    However if you install cIOS19 and got a USB Loader of your choice(that you run through HBC or a Forwarder), that´s all you need.
    Since you already installed darkcorp you should already have "trucha bug" enabled IOS´s it´s anyway only one patched IOS needed to get cIOS installed (if you hadn´t it before)

4. Thunder7102

Newcomer Thunder7102 Member

United States
    I know your pain man. When I first hacked my Wii, it took me a freaking 2 days because I had no idea what I was doing. It is well worth it I promise. [​IMG]

Good Luck

5. Parablank

Member Parablank GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Install Hermes cIOS v4 and Wanikoko's cIOS38r17.

Probably the best compatibility you can get.