ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok I have this app called Momento t hat I write my daily journal in. Somehow between today and yesterday momento was deleted with all my journal entries. Unfortunately my last backup is after this occurred. I found my backups and looked in the folder and found files that were timestamped from previous backup....im figuring those must be from the older backups....so is there anyway I can toy around with the configuration of my backup files to get my momento data back.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
That in no way helped me...i need SOMEWAY to retrieve a previous back up or something that has my momento's file in it

EDIT
or is there a least a utility i can download/use to get back an overwritten version of the folder with my old momento data on it.

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The files might still be in your device. First jailbreak if you haven't already, then get openSSH. With that, you can access your device's filesystem, including app data.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
try the help offered here Momento Support other than that no ideas as I don't own nor want to own an apple device
smile.gif

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, but according to that I would need a former backup to get my Momento data back as the one I have now is after Momento was deleted. My journal entries were extremely important so any help is and will be greatly appreciated it.

bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think there's a way. If the app is gone then all of its data probably is too. You can try jailbreaking and using openSSH to see if the app has a folder there. I think there is even a Cydia app that can recover files that you've deleted but I forget what it's called.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt