Hacking Getting GHWT DLC for FREE?

djda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Barbados
Please search next time this topic is not old and was being discussed no more than 2 days ago and there is a full discussion of people trying to make this possible.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
telekenetix said:
Wow, isn't this against the forum rules? That's like making a post entitled "How to pirate Wii Games".

Yea, in fact it is like the first rule...
He's not talking about the actual wii game which is easily pirated and is discussed alot on gbatemp and isn't against the rules he was talking about the extra songs that cost money for GHWT and it's only against the rules if you ask or post illegal files. And N1nt3nd0gam3r don't double post.

telekenetix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IchigoSJ said:
telekenetix said:
Wow, isn't this against the forum rules? That's like making a post entitled "How to pirate Wii Games".

Yea, in fact it is like the first rule...
He's not talking about the actual wii game which is easily pirated and is discussed alot on gbatemp and isn't against the rules he was talking about the extra songs that cost money for GHWT and it's only against the rules if you ask or post illegal files. And N1nt3nd0gam3r don't double post.

Looks to me like they asked how to get GH3 DLC for free. And the rules say:
Members may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION or LINKS for and to places that provide ROM, WAD, and ISO files.
Seems to me that they are asking for information on how to get illegal WADs...

Dteyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes it is possible, I'm glad to say. You only need to follow this procedure:

1. Load up the game (can be original disc, backup copy, or via USB Loader)
2. Go into the music store
3. Download any music track you like

NOTE: This trick only works on tracks that are marked as 'FREE' and don't cost anything.

wink.gif

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
Mrkinator: I want to be able to do customs too! Do you have a video of (true) customs you can put on YouTube? My brother plays drums in a band so I was hoping we could chart some of his stuff without using the crappy built-in creator.

McH

Servdogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't think you can, but there are many nice custom GH3: LoR discs. People take out the original songs from the game and insert other songs instead. If you google or use your favorite torrent site, I'm sure you will come across several of these. I recently obtained a DLC custom edition which contains many of the best downloadable songs for GH, and some for RB too. Of course you need to have backup loading capabilities on your wii, but that goes without saying.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Contra DS