Hacking Getting games?

Phratt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a comcast internet connect so My seeds are cut almost entirely. I have to wait days before one game is finished. Are their any alternatives or ways to speed the process up?

If the alternatives are against the rules, feel free to PM me.

Phratt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
piratesmack said:
Well, you can buy the game

I don't live in Europe or Japan, so I couldn't simply "buy" TvC or Disaster Day of crisis. Though I suggest we stop the debate or argument right now before a huge flame war erupts.

TroyTheZombie said:
jdownloader and megaupload/rapidshare/zshare links.

Trying jdownloader right now.

Try direct downloads rather then torrents? Shot in the dark there.

Too much time to download 17 to 20 parts of a game, and then not be able to turn off my computer and resume the download later, or put the computer on standby as it downloads.

Phratt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nabster92 said:
1. Use one of the USB loaders
2. Rent games
3. ????
4. Profit!!!

Too broke for USB drives or HDD's. Though i am going to get a job once I am of legal age for most jobs in my area (17).

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To much time to download 17 to 20 links? but you will use a torrent and wait a few days?

Just use Jdownloader and download the 17 to 20 links.It will not take as long as you think.If you use mediafire you can download as many files at once as you like and it doesnt take that long.

Im on comcast myself and use Jdownloader and torrents.Jdownloader is by far quicker.All you do is copy and paste all 17-20+ links into it and it will do the rest for you.I mostly download scrubbed games that way it saves on my bandwidth and most games i download are 2GB or less average and using Jdownloader i can get them in less then an hour easy.It its a full 4.37Gb game it might take me two hours.

Phratt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, jdownloader is fantastic.

If you don't like the download times of torrents or other means of obtain the files you want GET JDOWNLOADER.

4gbs of "files" takes about an hour at most. If it is scrubbed, to less than it'll be even quicker. Just find rapidshare download links and add them to Jdownloader and it'll do the rest. it's fantastic.

So no, mods. Jdownload doesn't supply any illegal material. If you want to use it for illegal things, then thats your business. All you have to do to download ANYTHING is just drag links from uploading sties into it. It can be used for anything.

tanis698

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Phratt said:
I have a comcast internet connect so My seeds are cut almost entirely. I have to wait days before one game is finished. Are their any alternatives or ways to speed the process up?

If the alternatives are against the rules, feel free to PM me.
ur comcast must be crappy where you live.i have comcast and have np with uploads/downloads.4 hrs on last game i downloaded"since i cant get wiifii to send my games to my pc"

576ZR673tf

(It's quite off-topic because I don't intend to use this for anything Wii-related...)

I'm not really into the whole Rapidshare things ; would someone have a good link to a referencing website ? (No search engines, there seems to be plenty - too much - of them...)

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ZombiePosessor said:
Hasn't anyone ever heard of newsgroups? I get a 4GB file in around 30-45 minutes... 700mb files in about 8 minutes.

Newsgroups cost money though or are there free ones i dont know about?

Link me if there is.

rommy667

Trophies
XP
Country
Well you could also try to a decent isp,you will find then your speeds are good
smile.gif

Phratt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rommy667 said:
Well you could also try to a decent isp,you will find then your speeds are good
smile.gif

I'm not a working man. As a matter of fact, legally, I'm not a man. So I can not just up and cancel my ISP and my parents don't feel the need to. Though Comcast is horrible, they completely block seeds. My downloads go about 40kb/s

Anyways, jdownloader is a great way to download things. Just drag the links into the link area, and then click continue, then open all packages. Then viola! The games will start downloading.

Thanks to those who recommended it. If there was some sort of rewarding system here, I'd be sure to hand you guys an ass load.

tanis698

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they don't block mine i get download speeds of 1meg per second if there is enough seeders and can upload 500kb easy per sec.if you download over 60-70 gigs a month then you got a problem don't blame comcast.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im also on comcast and my speeds are affected at all.I get awesome download speeds from sites like MU,MF,RS.Torrents are also great for me just depends on the number of seeders.If theres a large amount of seeders i can get 700-900kb downloads.

only problem i have with comcast is their 250gb monthly limit.

Phratt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really?

I have comcast, I barely get any seeds, and they are on the List of ISPs restricting seeds.

Meh, maybe the region you guys are from are unaffected.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah forgot to turn that off