Hacking getting error -1035 when uninstalling darkcorp v10

unr007d

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SORRY DARKCORP 1.0.....i have a 4.2u wii with priiloader .4 bootmii as boot2 and i installed darkcorp after uninstalling cioscorp 3.6 (cause half my burned games wouldn't run so i thought dark would fix it) same results...i use usb loading anyways but want to get rockband 2 from disc channel so i can get the DLC's so i just bought rockband 2 and everything is good but it won't let me uninstall darkcorp....error 1035 installing the 1st ticket...is there another way to completely remove darkcorp without the darkcorp uninstaller or is there a way around the error1035??? i installed as 222 as i have 249-rev19 base 57...and hermes v5...if that helps...everything works on my wii just want to get rid of darkcorp....doesn't do it for me....thanks

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yeah, people discovered a bug where trying to uninstall running under cIOS222 will fail, since cIOS222 still has the version check in it (wanin removed this check in cIOS249).

v1.1 has a fix for this, but if you don't want to wait, just go with DOP-Mii...
...or just install cIOS249 rev17, then uninstall, then reinstall cIOS249 rev19 after it's done.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: there a bunch of good games missing, one of them (which makes a lot of sense for this type of...