getting error -1035 when uninstalling darkcorp v10

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by unr007d, Apr 22, 2010.

1. unr007d
    OP

unr007d Member

Newcomer
    Mar 7, 2009
    United States
    SORRY DARKCORP 1.0.....i have a 4.2u wii with priiloader .4 bootmii as boot2 and i installed darkcorp after uninstalling cioscorp 3.6 (cause half my burned games wouldn't run so i thought dark would fix it) same results...i use usb loading anyways but want to get rockband 2 from disc channel so i can get the DLC's so i just bought rockband 2 and everything is good but it won't let me uninstall darkcorp....error 1035 installing the 1st ticket...is there another way to completely remove darkcorp without the darkcorp uninstaller or is there a way around the error1035??? i installed as 222 as i have 249-rev19 base 57...and hermes v5...if that helps...everything works on my wii just want to get rid of darkcorp....doesn't do it for me....thanks

2. rmbell

rmbell Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2009
    Canada
    use Dop-Mii to replace the IOS's with fresh ones.

3. damysteryman

damysteryman I am too busy IRL these days...

Oct 4, 2007
    Yeah, people discovered a bug where trying to uninstall running under cIOS222 will fail, since cIOS222 still has the version check in it (wanin removed this check in cIOS249).

v1.1 has a fix for this, but if you don't want to wait, just go with DOP-Mii...
    ...or just install cIOS249 rev17, then uninstall, then reinstall cIOS249 rev19 after it's done.

4. unr007d
    OP

unr007d Member

Newcomer
    Mar 7, 2009
    United States
    thanx will do that when I get home....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice