Homebrew Getting back into 3DS

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Do you think freeshop is the best way to get applications and games or is there a better and safer way to do it with a lower risk of getting banned?
FreeShop is the best option to get games and you won't get banned for using any of the games downloaded from freeShop.
I have some CIA games and some .sav files from my old gateway setup. Would you know if there was a way for me to recover these saves onto my new Luma setup which was from the 3dsguide website.
And Luma3DS will still work with your current emuNAND, so your CIAs, saves, ect should all still work after installing A9LH. You even use hourglass9 to flash your emuNAND to your sysNAND.

Blocked Name

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
FreeShop is the best option to get games and you won't get banned for using any of the games downloaded from freeShop.

And Luma3DS will still work with your current emuNAND, so your CIAs, saves, ect should all still work after installing A9LH. You even use hourglass9 to flash your emuNAND to your sysNAND.
I just downloaded pokemon omega ruby from the freeshop and my save has not loaded onto it. I have the save on a usb so wondering how to load it onto the game

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...