Hardware Getting a 3.60 Motherboard?

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does someone know a reliable place to get a Mainboard for a 2000 model that has firmware 3.60 or lower? I just purchased a Vita for cheap, but it comes with 3.67 and I don't really want to wait until the end of the year to hack it (I'd prefer a permanent Henkaku Enso exploit over the announced Henkaku for 3.67/68)

Undi

TRASH 悲しい天使
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Why not wait?
It is planned to have CFW on higher FW, just wait a little. (I'm in the same situation but in a lower FW)
But if you are in a hurry, eBay can do the job to find one, just be carefull and choose the seller wisely.

Last edited by Undi,

Master110

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
EOL ( end of life ) = new temp henkau for 3.67 and 3.68 but you will be waiting a year plus before its released.

Localhorst86

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why not wait?
It is planned to have CFW on higher FW, just wait a little. (I'm in the same situation but in a lower FW)
Because I'd rather have a permanent hack NOW than a temporary hack later.

But if you are in a hurry, eBay can do the job to find one, just be carefull and choose the seller wisely.
I was not able to find any on ebay. Some are selling 1000 boards but usually without any information as to which firmware version they are running.

Reactions: Ryccardo

Master110

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I was not able to find any on ebay. Some are selling 1000 boards but usually without any information as to which firmware version they are running.

Bid on this

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sony-PS-...341718&hash=item4d722f0bac:g:PDEAAOSwwoZa226x

Just buy a 3.60 FW slim vita then put the board in yours if you want. 3.60 go for loads so expect to keep bidding all day.

Finding a UK seller is your best bet a lot will ship to Germany.

Last edited by Master110,

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There never was much stock of low-version 2000 motherboards, and even 1000/1100s are starting to run out

The guaranteed but expensive option, of course, is to buy a whole new console (intended for the Western regions)

Localhorst86

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well, looks like I'll stay on 3.68 with this device, then. VItas with 3.60 are litteraly twice the price than what I paid for the one I have now. Looks like I'll have to live with the OLED screen of my 1000 VIta for some more....

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

I've got two 10XX Vitas with a 3.60 motherboard sitting around with broken OLED screens, but I don't live near your location and you're looking for one 20XX model, so sorry for that.

Also, remember that Henkaku started as a temp hack and then evolved into Ensö-3.65, so maybe on a near future the =>3.68 Vita's might get Ensö.

Master110

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
well, looks like I'll stay on 3.68 with this device, then. VItas with 3.60 are litteraly twice the price than what I paid for the one I have now. Looks like I'll have to live with the OLED screen of my 1000 VIta for some more....

They will be. Because everyone knows its needed for the hack to they sell it for more. You can pay hundreds for a 3.60.

If you're waiting you're looking at a year. If you don't want to wait you can do VHBL for PSP homebrew on any FW.

I brought and new vita from Japan in November and it started with 3.65

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got a vita from a friend through trade but it was on 3.67. The VHBL offerings are weak and that's being nice. I just bit the bullet and paid $250 for a nice looking 3.60 slim vita and a sd2vita, I hope it arrives without complications. I feel like the 3.67+ exploit is a very far ways away. I'll just sell the oled vita I got in trade to try to make up for the expensive purchase.

Knowing my luck though the 3.67 exploit will be leaked in a few days.

Master110

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just got a vita from a friend through trade but it was on 3.67. The VHBL offerings are weak and that's being nice. I just bit the bullet and paid $250 for a nice looking 3.60 slim vita and a sd2vita, I hope it arrives without complications. I feel like the 3.67+ exploit is a very far ways away. I'll just sell the oled vita I got in trade to try to make up for the expensive purchase.

Knowing my luck though the 3.67 exploit will be leaked in a few days.

He won't release it till the vita death. He also said it still works on 3.68

Reactions: Tomobobo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1