Hacking gengp4 error

masterjugh23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I dumped retail disc version of Trials Fusion today and everything finished and system shut down and I got the normal 3 files: CUSA00304-app folder, CUSA00304-patch, and CUSA00304.complete. however when I attempt to run gengp4 so that i can create the .gp4 file so i can make the package i get the following error when navigating to the folder: CUSA00304-app\sce_sys\param.sfo does not exist. I have dumped the game 2x and am not having any luck, any suggestions on what to do next?

MostlyUnharmful

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Looks like it's a common error, according to Google. I think I had a similar problem (a file missing) a few times, but as I don't have the habit of taking notes, I have already forgotten which file. In my case, I think it was in a different directory than what was expected.

Have you verified that the file wasn't really dumped?

Last edited by MostlyUnharmful, , Reason: sentence structure

Peluki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reading the comments in the Post:- 'PS4 PARAM.SFO File Missing After Dump' (currently on Page 4) might just provide some insight into the problem!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1