Homebrew Genesis Plus GX Forwarder

P4wn4g3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I got it working. Thanks guys. Randomizer, I don't know the full history of your problem, but you might want to try to rehack your Wii using ModMii... that fixed all the problems I had.

Reactions: XFlak

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
All emulators can be found on Wiibrew :
http://wiibrew.org

The usbloader GX can be found on .... USBloaderGX website, or USBloaderGX topic on Wii USB loaders section of GBATemp, and latest version is now 2.3

Please, try searching a little by yourself instead of waiting for other users to give you everything.
It's not the first time you bump topics to ask users to find things for you that you could have found easily by reading the forum or using the search engine (top right of your screen).

Genesis plus GX go to download tab.
Do the same for Sms GX, but like Bladexdsl said, use Genesis plus GX instead.

peppers

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is a problem with the forwarder channel here if you start off on the channel next to it and press + to scroll over to its channel the Wii freezes, I really need a non problematic forwarder that works on usb, anybody wanna help me out?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
there is a problem with the forwarder channel here if you start off on the channel next to it and press + to scroll over to its channel the Wii freezes, I really need a non problematic forwarder that works on usb, anybody wanna help me out?
FIxed this problem! :)

Changes:
-Updated forwarder dol
-reduced tpl quality to fix the freeze bug

Download:
Genplus GX - SEGA - IOS58 v11b.wad

peppers

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Changes:
-Updated forwarder dol

Download:

thanks but I actually made a bit of a mitake, it turns out the forwarder.dol in this one is not compatible with my usb drive I was actually useing this one that happens to look identical http://www.mediafire...y13fj22k9u7yc42

I'm gonna try and swap um myself but its been very long since I did it

peppers

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I extracted the dol from the wad I linked to in post #28 that looks identical to the one in this topic but is not and put it into your Wad file with the fixed tpl

I did this because for whatever reason yours would not load from my usb drive

YOUCANTSTOPME

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Dontuuch17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there an official forwarder out for this emulator? I haven't seen anything newer than this thread in regards to a forwarder.

*Just an addendum. I installed the Genplus GX - SEGA - IOS58 v11b wad posted in this thread by FIX94 on a 4.3E wii and it worked fine.

Last edited by Dontuuch17,

Nintendo Maniac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Changes:
-Updated forwarder dol

Download:

Since I get errors when trying to run Convert2vWii v1.4 (possibly because I'm using a Windows OS that's older than Win10?), I managed to get a friend of mine with a Win10 PC to run this WAD through Convert2vWii for me, and I can confirm that it works great on vWii:

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hey fix94 what does the folder name for genesis plus gx have to be for your Genplus GX - SEGA - IOS58 v11b.wad for the forwarder to load the emulator properly? I have tried all kinds and the forwarder keeps crashing.
@FIX94's Genesis Plus GX forwarder forwards to:
sd:/apps/genplus-gx/boot.dol
sd:/apps/genplusgx/boot.dol
usb:/apps/genplus-gx/boot.dol
usb:/apps/genplusgx/boot.dol

Look at this post https://gbatemp.net/threads/forwarders-are-back.340226/post-9612772 for get the vWii forwarder.

Greetings ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool