1. WD_GASTER2

OP WD_GASTER2 Hated by life itself.
    Developer

United States
    fat32 format?

make sure you got the paths correct. as well. also try a different usb stick

2. Ashramkun

Ashramkun Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Hello again.
    Just a feedback:
    After 3 OTG cables with problems, I finally got a working one. Looks like everything are working now.

The only problem I got is that PC engine CD games aren't showing in the UI menu, but I can load them if I open the emulator and use the load menu.

And 2 suggestions for future releases:
    1 - a option to turn off the system music.
    2 - a button to rip the cartridge to USB Stick (copy the rom file to a RIPPED folder in the USB stick).

Thanks again for the great release.

3. WD_GASTER2

Developer

United States
    pc engine games need to be in .cue + bin format. remove special characters from the cue and bin file. edit the .cue file accordingly

4. Ashramkun

Ashramkun Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Hello again.
    Could you test some Sega CD games in your system? I am asking because I can load the game and play for some minutes, but its crashing as you can see in the following video (you can jump to 4:30 minutes to see the crash).

Sometimes, the problem occur in the middle of the first boss, sometimes inside the train, and in this case, before the train.

- In this video, I am using my own rip, but I tried using other rips too.
    - tried with bin, iso and Iso with wav files.
    - I tried with other games (Snatcher).
    - Tried with japanese bios, and a universal bios.

Is it possible to test other emulator version? Do you have any idea what can I do?

Just to let you know, other systems are ok, and I can play normally. Thanks!

5. WD_GASTER2

Developer

United States
    the issue is that the power on the device is rather limited. hell I even tried a retroarch implementation on the device but the processor is so damn anemic. im pretty sure that is as good as its gonna get.

6. Ashramkun

Ashramkun Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Ahh, ok. So, the problem is not only with me. This is sad, once this would be a nice Sega CD machine.
    You already made a miracle to add other system and a better Mega Drive emulator.

7. Igrek85

Igrek85 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Any news about new version?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Generations, Dashboard, flashback