xing68

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
I just hacked my wii yesterday and installed both GeeXbox and Mplayer CE Xmas edition, but I got some problems:

1, It looks like only one USB port is working. I have USB HDD and an USB drive, they all work fine on that one USB port, but did not get recognized by the other USB port. This is also true when I use USB loader to run games. So looks like it is not the problem of the player, could that be the case that I got a wii with one bad USB port?

2, For the GeeXbox, it can only find the SD card, it could not find the USB HDD (Mplayer can find the HDD, so this is definitely the GeeXbox problem). When I select open file, there is only one option - frontSD, nothing else.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion

xing68

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am asking this is because I have all kinds of medias on my USB HDD, and Mplayer can play most if them like avi and rmvb, but could not play mkv file. And Geexbox play the same mkv file fine, but could not find that USB HDD. So I have to copy yhe MKVs to Sd card first to be able to watch them on wii, that's kind of anoying.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a +1