Homebrew Gecko Os problem

JesuCristoCROW

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I tried with Gecko 1.9.3.1, 1.9.3 and non of them seems to run the VC Codes for my Channel games, it says :
"Booting Channel with Hooks
SD Codes Found, Applying"
But they doesn't appear or work so im not sure what is oing on, any help?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should play around with different hook types in Gecko OS. OSSleepThread is one that often works. It's also possible they're bad codes or you're using codes for the wrong version of the game. It's also possible you didn't output the GCT file correctly and it's not actually loading any codes.

JesuCristoCROW

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I tried all typess of Hooks but it appears that none of them works, also i downloaded the codes from Accio Hacks, GeckoCodes and tried to put them myself and none work...and it from the version of the game, everything seems to be correct except for the fact that they doesn't work.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of curiosity, which game is it and which codes are you trying? You might also be trying too many codes at once.

JesuCristoCROW

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I am trying Mario Tennis 64 with the "Unlock GBC Characters" code, it works for everyone of my except me, i tried to use a WAD Backup and a Wii Shop Channel version that is suppost to work but is not.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure what the problem is. Alternatively, you could download a save file with everything already unlocked.

JesuCristoCROW

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That's the problem, you can't the GBC characters were only available with the N64 Transfer Pack so it impossible, you can only ge it with a code and i can't because as i say above, the cheats doesn't run

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to delete the Mario Kart 64 save off your Wii first. I recommend you back it up first if you have progress on there. Then you can download the save file you want (make sure it corresponds to the correct region), put it onto your SD card, and copy it to your Wii.
http://www.wiisave.com/faq/index.php

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning