Trophies
Website
swagbucks.com
XP
Country
United States
TeenTin said:
wiiman123 said:

Can we use Gecko 1.9 with Wii Game Channels ?
yes we can now, so we can hack wiiware and v/c
smile.gif

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong

g4jek8j54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TeenTin said:
lavamasta said:
TeenTin said:
wiiman123 said:

Can we use Gecko 1.9 with Wii Game Channels ?
yes we can now, so we can hack wiiware and v/c
smile.gif

I do not mean wiiware or v/c, I mean the Wii games stored in USB HD (e.g. Super Mario Galaxy).

This version has nothing to do with any of the warez loaders. Besides, can't you do that anyway?

maximusprimate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't tried it (and probably won't), but I'm guessing that since you can launch any channel, you can launch, well, ANY channel.

You should just try it.

bloodliketheatla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiiman123 said:
smartpal.. i heard you the first time in the Visual Boy GX thread..... don't care. Other people don't care

I care, too. There is a reason GBAtemp.net decided to create multiple forums. If they wanted every post to end up in Wii Hacking then they would have created one giant forum. You and everyone else that post topics in the wrong forum just for extra attention need to stop.

g4jek8j54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bloodliketheatlantic said:
wiiman123 said:
smartpal.. i heard you the first time in the Visual Boy GX thread..... don't care. Other people don't care

I care, too. There is a reason GBAtemp.net decided to create multiple forums. If they wanted every post to end up in Wii Hacking then they would have created one giant forum. You and everyone else that post topics in the wrong forum just for extra attention need to stop.

Wii - Hacking
Talk about Wii hacks, hacking attempts, homebrew and devices!

This thread is fine where it is at. Besides, it's better than a lot of the trash that's posted on this particular forum, anyway.

HUELEN10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone PLEASE help me?
I select Launch Channel and it says "error getting channel list". What am I doing wrong?

g4jek8j54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SanGor said:
did he release the source too ?

No.

QUOTE(HUELEN10 @ Apr 28 2009, 01:07 AM) Can someone PLEASE help me?
I select Launch Channel and it says "error getting channel list". What am I doing wrong?

Do you have the 'database.txt' file in the '/data/gecko/' directory of the SD card? Also, what firmware are you on?

HUELEN10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
g4jek8j54 said:
HUELEN10 said:

Do you have the 'database.txt' file in the '/data/gecko/' directory of the SD card? Also, what firmware are you on?
Yes I do, and I am on 4.0u. What is wrong? I want to play my UK Shop Channel copy of Mario Super Picross SOOOOOOO bad.

g4jek8j54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
HUELEN10 said:
g4jek8j54 said:
HUELEN10 said:

Yes I do, and I am on 4.0u. What is wrong? I want to play my UK Shop Channel copy of Mario Super Picross SOOOOOOO bad.

Did you update through Nintendo? From what I'm reading, that might have something to do with that problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol