Gears of War film The Voice Actors should act in the film.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
picture16a_2.png

Cole Train and his voice actor. The guy is perfect for the position as well as already being a big guy.
picture15a_2.png

Dom is perfect, this guy can build for the part but other than that he is perfect.

Other 2 I am hoping for

Baird hands down baby busey
83202828.jpg

(i would have liked him as Dead Pool rather than Ryan Reynolds... and the fucker is going Marvel-DC... you just dont do that)

And Marcus I am stumped. The actor has to be perfect for the role because there is no give or take.

Marcus..... Huge guy Raspy voice its give or take but wow.
anthony_robbins_picture.jpg

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Have they actually announced a Gears of Wars film? Couldn't they have picked a game with, you know, a bit of a plot and some characters that weren't entirely forgettable?

Although I guess if they can make a film out of Doom they can make a film out of anything.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I think I saw something on imdb. A profile that said Gears of War, but that's all. No actual profile information.

EDIT: Says the movie is in development and is slated for 2010.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Meh the Rock would suck as Marcus anyway. He looks nothing like him for one thing, he isnt rugged and mean looking enough. I think Mickey Rourke or Ron Perlman would make a good Marcus. Plus they are actually good at acting, which the Rock is not.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
p1lph said:
Meh the Rock would suck as Marcus anyway. He looks nothing like him for one thing, he isnt rugged and mean looking enough. I think Mickey Rourke or Ron Perlman would make a good Marcus. Plus they are actually good at acting, which the Rock is not.
I thought about that too but Ron hands down would be a shitty marcus if you think of it. Great hell boy shitty marcus.

Mickey Rourke is too old i guess is what im trying to go for. he would be good in the movie but under a diff place.

and if they make a sequel a slimmed down Ace Yonamine would be a great Tai

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, why you hurting your sisters