G'day ;)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Leshmutt, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Leshmutt
    OP

Leshmutt Member

Newcomer
    Jun 8, 2014
    Long time reader first time poster (well that's a lie really I have already posted a bit in the Wii U forums)

I'm a massive gamer from the 80's so I remeber also playing outside...

That was until of course I recieved my first ever console the Atari 2600 for Christmas and I actually cried as all I wanted that Christmas was a fire truck...lol

Then I discovered Q Bert... And my life changed forever for the better :)

I went through life selling my consoles for new consoles until finally I decided that I wanted to start a collection. Luckily I sold most of my consoles to family so I was able to purchase them back many years later.

As you can see from my signature I am a massive nintendo fan and have all original console except many portables... I also have the current gen consoles except the PS4 as there is nothing really worth getting it for ATM.

I purchased the xbox one was just because of killer instinct yet it's currently collecting dust as the console in itself and GUI is pretty crap... Looking forward to a hack coming out for that just to give me something to do with it..

My first experience modding was with the first PSP and loved those days as that console was truly completely opened up..

The PS3 is pretty much there yet there is no decent n64 emulator which would complete the system for me (or is there) ??

My wii still gets some play due to me not ready to try the nintendont on the vWii yet but that thread looks promising, and I'm still not sure how to back up GameCube games as I never had to!!

Anyway, I have rambled on long enough. Excited to be part if the forum and looking forward to providing as much assistance as I can ;)

Peace

iamKHEEMchi likes this.