GC using SD2SP2 and a memory card exploit.

ulao

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a GC and picked up a SD2SP2. I dropped a small SD card for a test with the swiss file (renamed to boot.dol). I also picked up a 007 under fire game and set up my memory card with the exploit. I also bought a pre made memory card as I figures I was doing it wrong (but same result). I'm booting up my game with the card in slot A and the SD2SP2 installed with it's SD card but after selecting "load mission" nothing happens, game freezes. Can anyone may lend a thought here? I tried a few SD cards all with fat32.

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As far as know the boot.dol file (in .gci format) has to be on the Memory Card for save exploits, not on SD2SP2.

Swiss has a gci version.

Reactions: DinohScene

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
As far as know the boot.dol file (in .gci format) has to be on the Memory Card for save exploits, not on SD2SP2.

Swiss has a gci version.

This.
You'll need a homebrewed Wii to inject the swiss gci file into the memorycard.
After that, it should be a case of running the exploited save and waiting for Swiss to load.

ulao

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the memory card was bought pre pared so it should be right, but the how to said explicitly.
7:46 of

v0v

but yeah I did put the GCI image on the memory card via the restore program.

I do have a modded wii and follow those instructions. at this point I'm not suspecting the memory card as I made one and bought one pre ready. If the guy in this video was wrong (it happens I guess) anyone know of a more reputable source?

ulao

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like I had what I needed but the wrong version of the exploit was on the card I bought. The card I tried to make was missing the boot.gci and was too small anyways.

Last edited by ulao,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Buttocks