gbSP (Kai) question?

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Bowser-jr, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Bowser-jr
    OP

Bowser-jr GBAtemp Fan

Nov 27, 2008
    United States
    Question, does this have an internal clock function? I know that the Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald use Internal Clock batteries. I’m just wondering if there a setting in the gbSP Emulator that allows use to use the real time clock of the PSP. Also, does the gbSP have multi-player functionality? I heard that it was in development.

2. Hyro-Sama

Hyro-Sama I'm from the fucking future.

Oct 25, 2009
    After Earth

That would be amazing. I think this homebrew got abandoned. I wish someone would pick it up again.

3. Bowser-jr
    OP

Bowser-jr GBAtemp Fan

Nov 27, 2008
    United States
  4. MotleyKhon

MotleyKhon Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 4, 2011
    No multiplayer function im afraid -_- . I asked around the forums about a week back. Apperntly the GBA's link cable is extremely hard to code/emulate (well, this is what people are telling me.)
    But im with you dude, i really hope some one cracks it soon. The demand for it is pretty big, i mean who doesnt wanna trade there favouirte pokemanz to there friends via psp . It would be AWESOME

5. Storm101

Storm101 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 1, 2011
    United States
    It doesn't say anything about the internal battery being dry, so I'm guessing the internal clock does work.

6. Bowser-jr
    OP

Bowser-jr GBAtemp Fan

Nov 27, 2008
    United States
    okay, thanks; I'll probably do a small test or something to see if the clock does change.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice