MW2
Uncharted 2
LittleBigPlanet
M.A.G

PSN:
Battlefield 1943
M.A.G. Beta
You got MAG already?
Preordered. Went ahead and put on due to my laziness.
tongue.gif

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thought I posted mine...

Online ID: TERRORist2012 (my friends and I are Arabic so we thought it would be funny. Is it?
tongue.gif
)

Disc-Based Favorite Game: Metal Gear Solid 4, when I get it again (brother lost the first one). Favorite online play is Modern Warfare 2, though. I need to buy that game still.

Favorite PSN Downloaded Games: Likewise I don't have any of these either; Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, MGS, and Twisted Metal.

Funny, we've had a PS3 for over a year, and my bro loses all 3 games we had. Now we're down to just 1.

EDIT: Feel free to add me. Don't forget to tell me who you are!
biggrin.gif

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
OMG I didn't even notice that this was the sticky.

I'll go through and add everyone in then....Dang!

EDIT: Fully up to date, read the first post for some amendments.

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Livin, thanks again for taking over, and doing a great job, with this list. As for the favorite game list, I think what I was doing was keeping the list alphabetical, tallying the number of votes in parentheses, then bolding and coloring really popular ones so they would stand out. I can't remember the exact numbers but if it had 10 votes I would bold it, 15 bold and color, etc. I tried a few other formats but they were too difficult to keep updated and I may have lost a few votes in the process of formatting. Obviously you can do what you wish, it's your list now.
biggrin.gif

also thanks for the '

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wouldn't it be a good idea to list what games people are playing? I'm not sure what would be the best idea, either:

Modern Warfare 2:
- user 1
- user 2

or

Livin in a box / Livin_in_a_box:
- game 1
- game 2

Right now it's a bit hard to see who you should add if you're looking for people who play a certain game.

By the way: Maikel Steneker / MaikelSteneker

I play LittleBigPlanet, Uncharted 2 and Unreal Tournament 3 online. I also have GTA 4, Brütal Legend, Orange Box (Team Fortress 2) and Metal Gear Solid 4 (Metal Gear Online) but I never play them online.

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That turns into a headache for the maintainer, but you should put your games in your signature if you want others to know, and make a post in this thread so they can see them.

Popular games at the top of the list look good, very easy to recognize them. It became a slight hassle rearranging the order as new votes came in, so I tried the color thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat