GBAtemp's 10th Birthday Mario Kart 7 Tournament!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused, does the tourney start at 12 Noon PST, or 10 AM, PST, which is 3:00 PM and 1:00 PM in EST? and also, is the tournament on sundays?

beaujean

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't wait for tomorrow.
Btw. what happens if someone gets disconnected?
Event organizers, please answer this. Should we post in our group thread when this happens and let people know? It's sometimes not apparent for other people when someone disconnects because an NPC takes over for them once they dc.

MrAwesome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Group 7
MrAwesome
Feels Good Man
DaggerV
Pablo3DS
xbry23
10_0ARMY
SpideyThompson
Sheimi

Well, who is the leader of our group ?
The first name

No, I already discover my leader , thanks.
I'm the First Name and I'm extremely Confused. What's suppose to be going on here? I believe we're Suppose to start at 3p for those eastern but nothing is setup yet as to what we're suppose to expect.

kary86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
hey I dont, get this... When should I race?
I dont know where I can find my ladder!

ok I have found this... private message :)

thunder.echoes

Gentle Breezes!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey All!

I just thought of this & maybe it was mentioned somewhere & I did not see it.

We should turn off our online status so other friends who are not part of the tournament cannot join us. ;)

edit: this can be done in the settings where you register friends or in settings in mk7 itself.

thunder.echoes

Gentle Breezes!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WTF!???!!! I am locked out of my thread only to find you all raced again while i was trying to post the results of the first race & did not race in the second race. this is BS!!!!!

edit: the rules stated we were allowed an hour after the race to post results. well we started @ 3:18 pm EST or 12:18pm PST & finished @ 3:40pm EST or 12:40pm PST so we had until 4:18 EST or 1:18 PST to post. I was already locked out & not included in the second race that was allowed.

Here is the rule: 5. Everyone in your group is responsible for taking a screenshot of the cup results. Be sure to post them in your group thread no later than 1 hour after the race start time. Be aware that you only have a limited time to take the photo once the cup races are finished. You as an individual, and as a group are responsible for providing at least one screenshot. No excuses. Failing to provide a screenshot will disqualify your entire group.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
WTF!???!!! I am locked out of my thread only to find you all raced again while i was trying to post the results of the first race & did not race in the second race. this is BS!!!!!

edit: the rules stated we were allowed an hour after the race to post results. well we started @ 3:18 pm EST or 12:18pm PST & finished @ 3:40pm EST or 12:40pm PST so we had until 4:18 EST or 1:18 PST to post. I was already locked out & not included in the second race that was allowed.

Here is the rule: 5. Everyone in your group is responsible for taking a screenshot of the cup results. Be sure to post them in your group thread no later than 1 hour after the race start time. Be aware that you only have a limited time to take the photo once the cup races are finished. You as an individual, and as a group are responsible for providing at least one screenshot. No excuses. Failing to provide a screenshot will disqualify your entire group.

I made the call to let your group restart the GP, because of organizational issues. I even gave you guys a 15 minute extension. I'm truly sorry that you lost out, but my ruling still stands.

thunder.echoes

Gentle Breezes!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I made the call to let your group restart the GP, because of organizational issues. I even gave you guys a 15 minute extension. I'm truly sorry that you lost out, but my ruling still stands.
I remain in protest! You are not following your own rules!
1)You made the call to allow a second race because someone apparently did not take off their online status & some unknown joined the race. Even after myself & pokefloote told everyone to set their onine status in the settings to NO.
2)The call was made @ 12:46 pm PST which was only 6 mins after the race stopped. That time was supposed be for allowing us to post results as we were given an hour after the race started to do so. That is what I was doing.
3)The thread for our group was locked before the hour was up for us to post. The first GP was only posted by: Dark, Sety & Pookefloote. The second GP was only posted by Pookefloote & Ronny.

The first GP was won by Dark & Sety. I see the second was won by them also. So I do congratulate them.

Yet the race remains unfair & the call for it to stand is by no means justified! The organization that is lacking is in the judge.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Gathering the race results now. I will post them up soon. Posted!

Race results for Set 1
Group 1
Torran and furretfreak

Group 2
LJmarv and potato3334

Group 3
someonewhodied and Quietlyawesome94

Group 4
Sety and Dark S.

Group 5
jmaster13 and weaK_willO

Group 6
serebii26129 and KingAlex

Group 7
Sheimi and Feels Good Man

Group 8
andy26129 and Forstride

Group 9
beaujean and Lafungo

Group 10
Escape and Janthran

Group 11
padz and insrtnameplz

Group 12
kirbymaster101 and Sleet

Group 13
Chesty257 and chicodiesel

Group 14
tenkai and tenkai_2.0

Group 15
MaverickHunterAsh and Mario_and_Luigi_All-Stars

Group 16
johnboy81918 and gordillo

Congrats to everyone going on to the next round! You earned it!
There was a little hitch in the giddyup for some groups, but everything went fairly smoothly in the end!

Stay tuned for Set 2!

techfreak101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After the second set races, when is the next set of races going to be (Unless you havent decided yet, that is)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Only if you send him feet