Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia

GBAtemp Wifi Night #2 *Update*

A Night of Fun and Online Games!

gbatemp-wifinight.png

GBAtemp will be holding a Wifi Night on Saturday 28th April. Come one, come all and join in a wide array of online DS games and chat with your GBAtemp buddies.

The next GBAtemp Wifi Night has been well overdue. I have no doubt that the recently released Pokemon Diamond/Pearl will be the frontrunners for online play on the night.

There will be two different 'nights' to accommodate everyone, no matter what side of the world you are on. You may wish to attend both events or only the one most suitable for you. Times for each event can be found below:

EVENT 1 - USA/JAPAN/AUSTRALIA

EVENT 2 - EUROPE/BRAZIL

Update:

The European/Brazilian event is underway! Join the chat in this thread, or join the chat room to join us for a night of Wi-Fi DS gaming. You'll find the chat in #GBAtemp.net on the EFnet network on IRC, or alternatively just click the one of the three links on the left of the portal to load up a Java chat client in your browser to join the very same chat room.

Everyone's welcome so come one and all!
grog.gif

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*starts training all his pokemon like crazy

anywyas, i also wouldnt mind a few rounds of texas hold em poker on clubhouse games
nyanya.gif

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
I want to play Pokemon Pearl and Mario Kart DS.
From which irc server are you guys talking about?
Sorry I am new here, so I dont know where gbatemp got a irc channel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Only Xbox I don't have is the OG, and One X model specifically, I regret giving my chipped OG model to one of my kids years ago, after later hearing he sold it to pawn shop, damn kids!
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, You shouldn't raise Fortnite gamers.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have they own kids now that will pay them back for all the things they did to me, that's how it works, Karma.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell their kids about pawn shops
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol I still got mw2 open beta on this ps4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just recently picked up a n64 from a garage sell, and looking to mod it and add a HDMI port to it. https://www.ebay.com/itm/3548173115...044&customid=4f3038da73b61afddf7e5e90f4153856
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd like to find a power strip and HDMI selector built in 1 unit, so I can select which game system I want, and will switch to that hdmi, and power on that plug/power supply only, so don't have all game systems powered all the time, but can't find anything like. May just have to make something myself.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Maybe start a kick starter page and sell them, yea right. Big N would prob C&D me, not anything Big N related, but just because that's what they do nowdays. Then come out with they own in a year or so.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Nice. Which operating system are you installing?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, windows 10 and some linux distro like linux mint
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    dualbooth
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Yeah, I'd recommend having another OS just in-case you want to play games.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least Linux doesn't contain spyware than what Windows has.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, cuz of lag?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No. Whenever you use the internet on Windows, Microsoft collects personal data and installs bloatware that isn't necessarily needed, such as Edge.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Speaking of which
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I recall @impeeza mentioned some trick about not having bloatware when installing windows where you set up your country to "world" or smh like that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes, you can debloat the operating system, but in some cases for me it just reinstalls them.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I also recall my brother downloded a "non bloated" version of windows 11 on his pc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Why debloat? Why not embrace and enjoy my bloat?" - Gates
    +2
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    @Xdqwerty yes, when you are installing Windows on the first steps you are asked for your current location, you MUST to select «international» so no bloatware is installed, because the bloatware is location based. if this night I have some time I will setup a VM and take screenshots.
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    User Gates "Disliked" your answer.
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: User Gates "Disliked" your answer. +1