Not open for further replies.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As some of you may or may not know, we have an entire section dedicated to user reviews. From games to flashcarts to systems, you can find, debate, or write your own review on almost anything gaming. I've always enjoyed sending my own game and console reviews there like many others, and as I always say, the more the merrier.

I'll try to shed some light on some user reviews in the section at least every month just so some GBAtemp members who enjoy writing a good review get a little more recognition.

Last month's reviews were all about Zelda, with Ocarina of Time offering the first "must-buy" first party game for the 3DS. However, the Duke's controversial return also got a rundown, Fallout: New Vegas still seems to be in the cards, and I tackled my own addiction, Magic the Gathering.

On the hardware side, we have a take on the debated PSP Go, a look at the Dingoo A380, a snazzy Airfoam gamepouch for the 3DS, and the R43DS for flashcarts.
[/p]

Games

Consoles

Flashcarts

Accessories

icon17.gif
Visit the GBAtemp Reviews and Guide section!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I used apollo save tool to activate my ps3 offline so i could play a game that...