recover

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Damn, this is going to be exciting
tongue.gif

I can't believe I bought my DSL and everything just in time for this!

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i would love to join that tournament but i dont have the game but i am trying to find that game but i cant................. why fuking portugal dont have the game i want ....... its always sold out............ telm me why????????????? well e really need the supercards and i nver play a real tournment and if u guys knows about a metroid hunters tournemant tell me thanks
smile.gif

*sigh* As you should know, Portugal is practically 30 years behind developed countries (figuratively), which means that they get releases longer, short stock, and high demand. And a lot of other stuff later, but that's too long to list here.
frown.gif

HomBoy1

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh, man my internet connection will be disconnected (switching ISPs) on that day. Any thing I can do to still join? I really want to join been practicing so much
frown.gif

Neo-_Bahamut2k

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This is a great idea ! The fun alone is worth joining the tournament, the prices are icing on the cake ! But how does Word Balloon work with different language versions ? Say, if I'm playing together with someone from Spain, France etc. ! English is challenging enough, but my French just sucks ! Or do we have to play the US Version, too ?

cu,

Neo

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
This is a great idea ! The fun alone is worth joining the tournament, the prices are icing on the cake ! But how does Word Balloon work with different language versions ? Say, if I'm playing together with someone from Spain, France etc. ! English is challenging enough, but my French just sucks ! Or do we have to play the US Version, too ?

cu,

Neo

It won't work...I know about that
tongue.gif

All the DSs on the tournament must be set to English.

Mucuna

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
If someone use the Japanese version they can't play Word Balloon against other language player.

I use the european version of CHG, i will can play word ballon with who uses de USA version?

If your DS is set to English, yes.

no you cant cause the euro ver is 42 all time classics

I am confused now...
unsure.gif

L_o_N_e_R

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wait a sec....

if the euro ppl will be using 42 all time classics and ppl in the US area use club house games then how are they gonna connect? AFAIK they are different vers...

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
So ahhh how is going to work everyone can't add everyone's friend code that would take ages and if we just do the worldwide thing everyone in the world will be able to join
You're going to put only the 7 friend-codes of the people you're going to play against in that match. I think these will be announced beforehand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: say, do you happen to have a modded wii u or 3ds