GBAtemp Tournament Announcement!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm I'm confused about 1 thing...
Is there gonna be the 4 prizes for each region, or will the winners of each region going to have to eventually play each other?

Correct.
rofl2.gif

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
It's nice that we can have a few little sponsor tags that don't get in the way, and enjoy the benefits thereof.
I know who I'm getting my G6 Real from, baby.

oh, and Juggy, Juggy, Juggy...

y u gotta steel my main man's avatar?!? whasa matta you!? you got a banana split in you ears?

I made it, I named it, I feed it cheaters every other Wednesday. I don't think Shinji will mind.
Besides, I can't hear you, I've got a banana split in my ears.
well... okay... but read up: asdfjksdhfskjdhfsldkjhsjklfsldjkfhjdskl!!!!!

I would want to grab the as my first choice then the DSL (black&red). could changing depending on the mystery gift!
biggrin.gif

DoS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I would want to grab the as my first choice then the DSL (black&red). could changing depending on the mystery gift!
biggrin.gif
Indeed, if the black&red would be available at the time of the prize distribuction, I would like it as my first option.
I don't think I'll be very much interested in this mystery gift if it's something rare just for the sake of having something rare =/

UncleChuckle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guess I better get a friends code sorted for this. Sounds like fun! Sadly I had to start again with the game as I had problems about midway through stamp mode.

damnet

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Don't you guys think that using word balloon as part of the tournament is favoring those who have English as their primary language to much?

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Kind of lame that you cannot enter if you don't have ds, but you can win a ds from it. But still competitions are always great! Good job.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64