noONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Really fun competition yesterday!
smile.gif
thought it was really easy up to the download section part.. got confused and didn't understand where to go to next, thus assumed that i was supposed to just upload that picture in the same directory (since it was the "Riddle answer"..)
Thanks for a great competition though guys! It was really fun.

mercluke said:
Chrono_Tata said:
That's weird. I got stuck at the rules page since I got to it and tried to use Ctrl+F to find the word "answer" but it didn't find anything. Strange since the word "answer" is actually there in the page in plain text. Did they do something clever to the page so you can't find it?

from the page source:

The anqsdfswqsdfer

huh.. lucky me i guess, since i use Opera and it found it by searching
smile.gif

though.. Opera only showed the first tempcast, guessed something was wrong and tried it in Firefox where all showed up..

Jordan10la

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Gah. I truly am an ass. I saw the bold "e" and that was it. Not even any of the other bold letters. I thought "huh" and didn't look into it.
frown.gif
Looks like it could have been a lot of fun. Of course I would have never made it that far.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sad,there was more after the uploading picture...lol oh well,make the next secret competition a little bit more challenging next time...

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh man you totally had me; I tried highlighting but didn't go far enough down, so I didn't even get past the first post! Well played.

I'm not entering this one, but I'll show off my mini-tree later cause it's awesome
smile.gif

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just left and thought there was no competition. Now I feel like an idiot.(But who gives a shit? >.>)

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Salamantis said:
Shit I just sent in my pics but I didn't read the part of incorporating GBAtemp into it...

Can I resend new pics?
sure, as long as you're using the same tree.

QUOTE(science @ Dec 24 2008, 12:20 AM) I have multiple Christmas trees, can I enter them all as 1?

I'll speak on behalf of all staff (without first checking with them) and say that to be fair on the others you should only enter with one picture so pick your best one... unless you mean getting all three together in one shot, which I think would be okay (without confirming this).

As for those who don't celebrate christmas/have christmas trees I feel your pain but we've mentioned from the start on many occasions now that not every competition would be suitable for each member of the site. This is why we've tried our hardest to use a wide variety of themes for each competition that has been done.

The baking competition for example restricted some of our younger members, as well as those who lacked the proper skills/time to enter. This is also the case for those who arn't good at graphics or lack the equipment needed to record videos/music etc. I think you get the idea.

Also, I don't see how we couldn't do a competition based on christmas as it is the reason for all of them going ahead in the first place.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I really had a lot of fun with yesterday's compo. We need more stuff like that around here. We are a community of gamers, after all.

New GBAtemp group "The 69". Lolz.

Orc said:
Can we have a list of the 69 people who solved it in order of who solved it first?
Seconded, I need to know who I can trust with my master plan.
ph34r.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple