1. Dizzy Doom

Dizzy Doom Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Only 69? I though there were going to be a lot more people. Feels good to be one of the 69.

2. lolzed

lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

hey Costello,I was in the secret competition too right?I spemt my whole moring for that lol

3. noONE

noONE ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweden
    Really fun competition yesterday! [​IMG] thought it was really easy up to the download section part.. got confused and didn't understand where to go to next, thus assumed that i was supposed to just upload that picture in the same directory (since it was the "Riddle answer"..)
    Thanks for a great competition though guys! It was really fun.

huh.. lucky me i guess, since i use Opera and it found it by searching [​IMG]
    though.. Opera only showed the first tempcast, guessed something was wrong and tried it in Firefox where all showed up..

4. mat88

mat88 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    damn, the competition was very fun yesterday [​IMG]

5. Arno

Arno GBAtemp Regular

United States
    AH! I got as far as the "The answer is in the GBA releases section", but I couldn't go farther than that. Meh, I wouldn't have gotten farther, really, looking at the answers.

6. science

science science rules

Canada
    I have multiple Christmas trees, can I enter them all as 1?

7. skyman747

skyman747 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I feel so stupid. Almost had it, but I thought the "Rises Above" meant look at the entry above the French Golden Sun.

P.S. I have a christmas tree, but as someone has said, what about the people who celebrate other holiday's, such as Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or Festivus?

8. Orc

Orc ‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Hong Kong
    Can we have a list of the 69 people who solved it in order of who solved it first?

9. Jordan10la

Jordan10la GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Gah. I truly am an ass. I saw the bold "e" and that was it. Not even any of the other bold letters. I thought "huh" and didn't look into it. [​IMG] Looks like it could have been a lot of fun. Of course I would have never made it that far.

10. lolzed

lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

sad,there was more after the uploading picture...lol oh well,make the next secret competition a little bit more challenging next time...

11. Sonicslasher

Sonicslasher In Law we trust.

United States
    One truly amazing and fun contest, well done GBAtemp! [​IMG]

12. Psyfira

Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

Oh man you totally had me; I tried highlighting but didn't go far enough down, so I didn't even get past the first post! Well played.

I'm not entering this one, but I'll show off my mini-tree later cause it's awesome [​IMG]

13. Defiance

Defiance oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...

United States
    I just left and thought there was no competition. Now I feel like an idiot.(But who gives a shit? >.>)

14. Salamantis

Salamantis GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    Shit I just sent in my pics but I didn't read the part of incorporating GBAtemp into it...

Can I resend new pics?

15. lolzed

lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

sadly no,only 1,if you sent more than one they accept the first only...

16. NeSchn

NeSchn Swag.

United States
    I gave up on these competitions a while ago. This one was really clever of you guys though! I didn't even get the first part lol.

17. Oli181

Oli181 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

This competition was the most fun, I really enjoyed going around trying to find the clue

18. dice

dice pansy-ass ex-staff member
    Former Staff

I'll speak on behalf of all staff (without first checking with them) and say that to be fair on the others you should only enter with one picture so pick your best one... unless you mean getting all three together in one shot, which I think would be okay (without confirming this).

As for those who don't celebrate christmas/have christmas trees I feel your pain but we've mentioned from the start on many occasions now that not every competition would be suitable for each member of the site. This is why we've tried our hardest to use a wide variety of themes for each competition that has been done.

The baking competition for example restricted some of our younger members, as well as those who lacked the proper skills/time to enter. This is also the case for those who arn't good at graphics or lack the equipment needed to record videos/music etc. I think you get the idea.

Also, I don't see how we couldn't do a competition based on christmas as it is the reason for all of them going ahead in the first place.

19. Szyslak

Szyslak Nudibranch Lover

United States
    I really had a lot of fun with yesterday's compo. We need more stuff like that around here. We are a community of gamers, after all.

New GBAtemp group "The 69". Lolz.

Seconded, I need to know who I can trust with my master plan. [​IMG]

20. Maktub

Maktub GBAtemp Advanced Fan

I got it right and sent it, but I guess someone did before I did... Ah well.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Competition, GBAtemp, Tempmas