Status
Not open for further replies.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just finished! Thanks for the chance to win GBAtemp.
smile.gif
It wasn't too bad.

QuiGon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
alex said:
I'm just can't get 2, 3, or 10.
frown.gif

Man, I really want a 360...or a DSi...

It isnt that hard, i am pretty new to this and you can find all information without any "special knowledge"
yaynds.gif

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anakir said:
I know the prize is the value of a DSi, but is it possible to use the value of the DSi + our own money to get something else instead? For example, 360?

QUOTE said:
any other gaming handheld/console that is up to the same value!!
not to be rude or anything in this really fun competition thread but instead of asking these really specific questions about a generous free reward why don't you try WINNING first then you can talk in detail about your prize.

Gilger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the first Tempmas competition I'm participating in. I'm fairly sure I missed one, probably two. I haven't been here for too long though. >.>

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
golden said:
Anakir said:
I know the prize is the value of a DSi, but is it possible to use the value of the DSi + our own money to get something else instead? For example, 360?

QUOTE said:
not to be rude or anything in this really fun competition thread but instead of asking these really specific questions about a generous free reward why don't you try WINNING first then you can talk in detail about your prize.

Indeed, it's pointless to go through all of this now. If you win then we can discuss it.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
golden said:
Anakir said:

QUOTE said:

I don't see any harm in asking to clarify it. Plus, the answer to this may attract more potential lurkers to become a member.

Edit: QUOTE(dice @ Dec 24 2008, 10:17 PM)
Indeed, it's pointless to go through all of this now. If you win then we can discuss it.

Ah, alright. Gotcha.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anakir said:
golden said:
Anakir said:

QUOTE said:

I don't see any harm in asking to clarify it. Plus, the answer to this may attract more potential lurkers to become a member.

Edit: QUOTE(dice @ Dec 24 2008, 10:17 PM)

Ah, alright. Gotcha.
if the potential to win a free nintendo dsi and free flashcart just for answering a bunch of questions doesn't attract all the lurkers then IDK what kind of lurker would need more to become a member. Frankly, if someone still decides that it isn't worth their time to register for a competition as awesome as this then I don't know what the hell they must be thinking.

leinad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
*entered*
Im not sure about the V3 Skin question... It feels like "too easy" , the rest should be rite
happy.gif

Marry tempmas !

Amici

ex trey, city skull, am I are?
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Submitted too
smile.gif
Merry Christmas to everyone! And thanks for the great chance, because I bet this is the best chance I'll get to win anything =P

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey look at that, I'm in a question!

I am ashamed that I do not know all these answers off hand though!

And of course, Merry Christmas to everyone and a pre-emptive congrats to the winner.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I knew about 7 off hand, and am sure I got them all right except for I'm not sure about 1 of them, question 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)