GBAtemp T-shirt Contest Winner #1

Considering its price and quality, will you purchase the t-shirt?

• Yes, I am 100% certain to purchase it.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, I will not purchase it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am undecided at this point.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
its a 50 50 for me, but il probably get one
smile.gif

ufotrash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, voted won't buy over here. I do think there is a good idea here 'cause I'm totally a sucker for delicious pixels and retrogoodness...and I think $12 is a GREAT price, but I don't know. I don't think I could rock this properly...

pizzahutmaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would not buy this shirt.
The design is pretty cool, but I'd rather wait and see which other shirt designs have won before I get it.
If will probably buy one, but not this specific design.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really don't get it...
I just want a shirt with the GBAtemp logo on it ;x

This on just does not appeal to me.

But lets wait and see the others winning pics

RiotShooter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I said undecided. The design is okay but its not really something i would wear. I might just end up buying it because the price is pretty good but only wear it on rare occasions.

reimu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.tintedglass.net
XP
Country
Canada
I like it, but I'm a 20 year old girl... not exactly something I would wear. A touch too young and boy-ish I suppose. I'm also not sure how well the pixel-style art would be translated when it was actually printed. Super cool design though, really.

Styles420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I voted Undecided simply because I currently don't have the resources (money) at the moment - if that wasn't a problem, I'd definitely order one. Hopefully I'll have a little disposable income before I miss out...

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can I just ask why people think the shirt is too much?

The last shirt I bought was my G-star Raw shirt and that cost me £30 ( about $35 maybe, not sure? ) Now that I know is an expensive brand but I liked the shirt and so I bought it, I pay a lot for my clothes because I like to look nice and $12 ( ~£8) is nothing. If you think about it the amount a lot you have saved through piracy which you have learnt to do with the help of the site t equals to more than $12

If people don't like this design then there are still another 4 designs to come. In my opinion there should be some other colours designs chosen and a variety of simple, to more complex designs, as long as the quality is good ( Very important thing to sort out ) then I will definitely be purchasing one, even if it is just to help my favourite site

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Based on the poll so far it seems that only 1/3 of visitors would buy the shirt in question.

Despite it being the winner (according to the majority of staff) I do believe that it all comes down to what the "target audience" wants. Therefore the next question would be which entry you would buy, but that can happen another day.

Price being a reason for not buying the shirt is ridiculous and invalid.

Having said that (I CAN ONLY ASSUME THAT) the way in which the question has been worded may have implied (to some) that the voter has to make a decision right now (and therefore may say no - not because it's too expensive or that they'll never be able to afford it, but because they wouldn't have the funds to buy at the point of answering the poll).

Personally I wouldn't buy the shirt because I wouldn't want to be seen wearing it but that's just me. (FYI: I didn't have the time to submit my votes).

lllTen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, i wont buy it, the dark color + the sword in the middle is really a cross for me and i dont like crosses... if i havent read in the forum it was a sword i wouldnt know its a sword....

but the pixel art in it is really great and the overall design is pretty good =3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright