Status
Not open for further replies.

GBAtemp Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Deluxe Edition giveaway

sospoot.jpg

Courtesy of Marvelous Europe we have not one, but three copies of the new Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Deluxe Edition to give away! The latest in a long line of friendly farming fun, it's once again down to you to get your grandfather's farm up to scratch, and maybe meet some friends along the way. You can check out my initial thoughts on the game here.

bigpoot.jpeg

giveaway_how-to-enter-png.221643

Simply reply to this thread!

New accounts are welcome to enter - you can register for free if you haven't already.
Entries will be open for a week, and you can find the full terms and conditions below. Best of luck to everybody!

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
This is nice. =O

Since Marvelous ships from the UK, this does mean that everyone outside the UK will be paying customs, just a heads up.

Mcfroogle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
will be interesting to see how this compares to all the recent genre competition. have have they upped their game?

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reply.

I don't mind that it's an EU version since the Switch is region free and I don't think Marvelous is known for censoring EU releases compared to US ones, not that there's gonna be any suggestive enough dialogue to warrant it anyway.

TylerHorton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have yet to win anything in a gbatemp competition but with 3 prizes available perhaps this will be the time :rofl2:

So I would please like to enter thank you.
Umm I know this is kinda wierd and I’m new to this site so Idk on how to private message but I saw you made a post about fixing a wii u stuck on deleting all content and settings and I really need help I would really appreciate if you could help me fix the issue

mangaTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Well, gonna give it a try. The import fee may actually cost me more than buying the game here locally. Well, gonna see where my crappy luck will take me. Good luck everyone.:toot:

Raindrop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I stared at this page for 10 whole minutes, wondering if i should join. Would love to win this since i never manage to grab any deluxe/limited edition copy. On the other hand, worrying about the custom since i can't cross borders. Don't think i will win so good luck to everyone else.

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I stared at this page for 10 whole minutes, wondering if i should join. Would love to win this since i never manage to grab any deluxe/limited edition copy. On the other hand, worrying about the custom since i can't cross borders. Don't think i will win so good luck to everyone else.
Depending on where you live there might not be any duties. This could probably be marked as a gift since it's a giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    linuxares @ linuxares: Nintendo be malding at that