Misc GBATemp SSBB Tournament =2=

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
DS.Assasin sorry i cant contact my teammate when he is up i am asleep. I cant pick a date or time.

What we can do is him let my partner play with another or let me play with another person from the same timezone.

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
GameDragon said:
Raganook said:
This has become quite hectic oO
Indeed, it seems like alot of people unfortunately lost interest midway through...

I blame mario kart!! Really the game is just that awesome!
biggrin.gif
!

But yeah its probly not that, since its not out in the US yet (However sum peeps may have got their hands on copies.)

Anywayz, im pretty confused on who im meant to be fighting. Do i have to play sil now? Or is he going to play themn first :S!!!

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Don't blame teh kart!!! *cough* I still haven't played it yet, been hearing mixed things about it. Can't wait til its out.

Next tourney (if there is one), we should spice it up a bit or make it more worthwhile in some way. I'm happy with the way it is now, but I know alot people aren't.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah you should be proud, your awesome in this and deserve to be in the Top 4. Thanks for the games, awesome matches.
So whos next? SiL or M!L? Good luck to you both.

EDIT: Just noticed I went through the whole singles tourney without losing
blink.gif
. Oh wow.

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
GameDragon said:
Next tourney (if there is one), we should spice it up a bit or make it more worthwhile in some way. I'm happy with the way it is now, but I know alot people aren't.

Yeah... it sucks to request forfeit victory when u get the will to play seriously
frown.gif

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ozz3000 said:
No response from Omega since we matched up. This tournament is starting to suck major balls.

You can look up, man... the tourney is getting smaller now and only good players are remaining... if you win, you'll be facing me or NIN and I assure you, you'll have the fun you're longing for
wink.gif

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Yep gamedragon, right now im really ill. Couldnt even go to work, but erm when do u want to have our match? lol even if im ill i fink ill have enuff energy left to beat u at brawl
tongue.gif

XxSkyosxX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mirato said:
Yep gamedragon, right now im really ill. Couldnt even go to work, but erm when do u want to have our match? lol even if im ill i fink ill have enuff energy left to beat u at brawl
tongue.gif

confident, arent we? =P
-----------------------------------
i lost to zaj 2-0, lol that last match was unbelievable, i got owned by the stage 2 times =P still, good games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb9aRPpmidM