Misc GBATemp SSBB Tournament =2=

HAK_Devil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It keeps going omega. You still have a chance to win the entire tourney. You just have to keep winning your loser bracket matches and if you don't lose you will face a semi finalist from the winner's bracket for a chance to compete in the finals of the tourney. Keep at it

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
mphil145 said:
Hey everyone disregard my last post I think I'm going drop out of the singles tournament, I've just lost interest, I will however stay in the doubles tournament one though I wouldn't leave my partner yonex hanging like that. Well good luck to everyone.

frown.gif
I don't like wining this way.

OJMad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mphil, that's b***h @$$ness right there sir.... !!!!

i was going to be waiting for you in the finals. Waiting for you to reach me. Cas i know about your zelda. know that's not cool dawg, not cool at all. no disrespect to you sir, you a cool dude. but dropping out is straight

b***h @$$ness

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mphil145 said:
Hey everyone disregard my last post I think I'm going drop out of the singles tournament, I've just lost interest, I will however stay in the doubles tournament one though I wouldn't leave my partner yonex hanging like that. Well good luck to everyone.

Bah, thats real unfortunate. I really wanted to play you again in the tournament after you kicked my ass. Looks like that won't be happening
frown.gif

mphil145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
mphil, that's b***h @$$ness right there sir.... !!!!

i was going to be waiting for you in the finals. Waiting for you to reach me. Cas i know about your zelda. know that's not cool dawg, not cool at all. no disrespect to you sir, you a cool dude. but dropping out is straight

b***h @$$ness

Thanks I really appreciate that you think I'm a cool guy and displaying b***h @$$ness at the same time the two make me balanced in life I've found lol.
grog.gif

QUOTEBah, thats real unfortunate. I really wanted to play you again in the tournament after you kicked my ass. Looks like that won't be happening

Sorry I just lost interest in the tournament it was going on a bit to long it seemed (which is understandable due to the amount of ppl ) and on top of that I really grew of tired of trying to hunt down my opponents for a match. Even now me and Yonex are supposed to have a double match which doesn't look like it's going happen since we can't get in contact with the other team when their both available.

Hey guys we can all still play smash brothers their is no tournament on bragging rights needed for me I just want to play for fun mostly, again good luck to everyone.
lecture.gif

turkeyfryer35

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to contact Jeezy since we set our match time to be at 5:30 CST (20 minutes ago) but he hasn't responded yet. I hate to have to do this but I need to leave pretty soon so if he doesn't show up before I need to go then I guess he forfeits the match. I think I can wait until 6:10, but no promises. He is 20 minutes late already after all.

EDIT (6:10): Alright I really have to leave. Sorry to Jeezy but I think I win this by default.

Jundeezy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@turkeyfryer35 Oh man...Sorry dude my teacher held me in and I missed the bus. Do I get disqualified because of that? It was just a minor set back. That sucks if i am
frown.gif

Hass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mphil145 said:

Dude we all no why u left... Ur scared of loblaw face it xD!

OJMad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gdrag won..... 2-0

and take me out the losers bracket...i damaged my finger... so i aint gunna be playing smash for a while....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I better over react and get all fussy for the lols