Misc GBATemp SSBB Tournament =2=

stix2k4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Foie...i have been waiting today and yesterday hoping to see you on so we can play..did u get my PM's hopefully your partner is avail as well...me and bobby live 3 mins away from each other so we are just waiting for a green light :-)

stix2k4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raganook....i was looking forward to playing...unfortunately its 11pm here and ive been on waiting since 4....foie???? Foie???? FOIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! LOL mgs joke

pk!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've added my opponent on msn, but he don't accept me yet...
I've waited, but he doesn't appear...

Warren_303

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like OJMad got me.

Too bad I didn't have any time to practice lol just got off work and get my ass kicked.

Good fighter OJMad, maybe again sometime.

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
omegakyogre said:
Jesus.

Mokro is the LAGGIEST person I've ever faced. Literally, it's a 2 second delay. I didn't stand a chance, regardless of my 'skillz.'

I concede that Mokro won.

Couldn't have picked me a worse opponent, Raganook
rolleyes.gif

All opponents are chosen at random
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(theman69 @ Apr 2 2008, 03:25 AM) The deadline is today... what happens to those who have yet to play their respective matches?

Coin toss.

Need to hear from:

TK FTW VS Team SD
BOBBY VS Tunde
PNX VS beran
Emil VS PK

Quite possible I missed any of these match results. Tomorrow at 8:00am (ish) PST, anyone of the above who hasn't posted/PM'd me will be coin-tossed into the loser bracket/onwards. You have 24 hours to reverse this if I just missed your post and its somewhere else in the (huge) thread going on here.

Forgive me, its a LOT to keep track of. Sorry to those who were duplicated in loser/winner brackets. For round 3, everything should be nice and clean, especially due to the fact that with people eliminated = less clutter = easier to keep ahold of.

Good luck to all
smile.gif

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
DaDAM, u have another way to reach u besides AIM, like an msn or something else??? 'cause PMs are a bit uncomfortable as they're not real time messages and i can't get an AIM...

Zeki, ur against my bro and we'll use the same friend code from here on, so PM me or add me on msg for contact... BTW, I (JoCa) am online right now so if DaDAM can play now, let's get it on

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4