XP
Country
United States
1) Anakir
2) 1032 0904 3771
3) Singles AND Doubles
4) EST Canada
5) PM me.
6) I'm probably going to get my little brother to play with me. Or I'll look for someone else since he's usually out play sports with his friends. Wow, I got no life staying at home doing homework and playing games.
frown.gif

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
juicy_mokro said:
1 QUESTION DOES MY FRIEND NEED TO POST BECAUSE HE WILL PLAY WITH MY FRIEND CODE IN MY HOME??

Things aren't looking good for you. Learn to read my posts, now, or there will be problems.

HAKBTW I thought I would add this here in advance. Due to scheduling that will occur for both of us we will both be only available on weekends basically. I will inform each opponent that we face as a team or even in individuals about this but I just thought I would let everyone know now in advance so it is not a surprise

That is a problem. The 72 hour rule won't always work for weekends. I can't have each round be 1 week long (so it includes weekends), because then the tournament will take months and months, being only 4 rounds a month. I hope you can figure out a way around that =/

This would be especially depressing, considering your Anthem is made of pure win.

HAK_Devil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah I realize it could be a prob
frown.gif
I am going to see what I can do for another wii perhaps for the tourney cause I am at University on weekdays and my wii is at home for at least the next 2 weeks to allow my brother to play. His tourney matches should not be a prob at all. If I can get another wii to borrow from one of my friends perhaps then it should be all good. I will post updates and new friend codes as things change
smile.gif

Prizesinferno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im definitely in:

1.) Tom
2.) 3823 8223 1202
3.) Singles and Doubles (Doubles Random)
4.) East Coast USA
5.) PM me here or IM me on AIM: pr1zes1nferno

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
HAK_Devil said:
frown.gif
I am going to see what I can do for another wii perhaps for the tourney cause I am at University on weekdays and my wii is at home for at least the next 2 weeks to allow my brother to play. His tourney matches should not be a prob at all. If I can get another wii to borrow from one of my friends perhaps then it should be all good. I will post updates and new friend codes as things change
smile.gif

Not to mention SOMEONE at your university has a Wii
tongue.gif

HAK_Devil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yeah but the problem is that to get console systems online at our uni you have to register the mac address of it and I am already over my registration limit for them so in addition to finding a wii I have to find someone willing to forgo a registration. Not to mention it takes 48 hours for the registration to go into effect. Not cool

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HAK_Devil said:
frown.gif
smile.gif

Same problem with me. My brother seems to be a lot more occupied then I am and he's in high school. That's why I'm in search of someone else more available/flexible in terms of time. I PM'ed someone but just waiting for a reply at the moment.

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
HAK_Devil said:
yeah but the problem is that to get console systems online at our uni you have to register the mac address of it and I am already over my registration limit for them so in addition to finding a wii I have to find someone willing to forgo a registration. Not to mention it takes 48 hours for the registration to go into effect. Not cool

I believe in you

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
HAK_Devil said:
How about if availability ranged from friday evenings till monday evenings would that not cover the 3 day allowances?

That makes no sense. Because then, in the following round, Tuesday would be contact day, hence Wednesday-Thursday-Friday would be match dates, and so on.

HAK_Devil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
exactly with friday being the day where I could match again
biggrin.gif
Basically I would be available 4 out of 7 days. This should allow me to be available at a match date.

If I contact Tuesday I can play Friday and that should be the only date that even has half a problem because Friday would be the only match date we could play on. Hopefully I get a guy from my timezone then cause it should not be a problem any other day. At least that is how I see it unless I am looking at this the wrong way and you could clarify please?

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
HAK_Devil said:
exactly with friday being the day where I could match again
biggrin.gif
Basically I would be available 4 out of 7 days. This should allow me to be available at a match date.

If I contact Tuesday I can play Friday and that should be the only date that even has half a problem because Friday would be the only match date we could play on. Hopefully I get a guy from my timezone then cause it should not be a problem any other day. At least that is how I see it unless I am looking at this the wrong way and you could clarify please?

I know you want this to work, but it doesnt
tongue.gif
. Watch:

CONTACT - MATCH - MATCH - MATCH

Your proposition:

(Friday) - Saturday - Sunday - Monday
(Tuesday) - Wednesday - Thursday - Friday
(Saturday) - Sunday - Monday - Tuesday
(Wednesday) - Thursday - Friday - Saturday
(Sunday) - Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday

HAK_Devil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Gues I just gotta make sure I play matches on any day except monday basically. Oh well worse comes to worse my brother can play for me. I am sure he will represent me well
biggrin.gif

Don't worry about pushing it man I don't want to hold anything up. It is double elimination either way. I lost one right at the beginning last time only to plow through the loser's bracket so I don't really mind losing one.

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Doubles can be randomized?? Then I totally wanna enter doubles ^^

BTW, my bro wanna enter too, but we only have 1 wii... is that a problem or he can join the tourney too??
if not, its okay... I'm already signed up XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol