Dominator

the world end without you
Trophies
Website
www.ipodtutofast.com
XP
Country
France
Ok first, thanks for this new magazine, then ithis game is awsome, i don't have a gba BUT.

I put the game on my jailbroken ipod touch with gba4iphone and play the translated game, awesome!!!!

THX

Edit: that sad the game work perfectly out of a combat but in combat...... tha an another story, laggy etc....
frown.gif

Alato

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
About time! (although it's only 3 weeks in)

I beat Mother 3 a couple of weeks ago, and I love it. (I spent around 20 hours, I believe)
And the fact that it's an unofficial translation with made with the passion of fans, that's just awesome.

I'd be happy to play through it again, except talking to more people. Right now, though, I leant my EZ Flash 3in1 to somebody so they could play Mother 3.

I even opened up my EZ Flash 3in1 so the chip would fit in my GameBoy Player, just to play it on TV.
It's just a really good game. And yeah, near the end it was very hard without PP refill items.
smile.gif

I only really grinded for the first Fassad fight. That was hard as hell.

Aslo, it would be really cool if they translated Mother 1+2 so I could have the complete collection together in english, but I'm good with Mother 3 itself.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Nooo! You guys gave in to the fad D:

I'm barely on Chapter 2. I play it during my lunchbreak for 10-15 minutes a day, so I never get very far. The game seems "meh" at best so far, but I'm hoping it will get better later on. I was really pissed and stopped playing it for like a week because I was stuck at the damn Mecha Drago... that guy was impossible to beat. I had to grind my ass off, stock up on Beef Jerky, and just keep trying...over...and over...and over. It was pretty tedious, but I'm finally past it.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Joe88 said:
not to seem rude or anything but is there gonna be other games besides RPG's ?

(I havnt played mother3 due to compatibility with flash carts ect...)
Well we're going to run of out rpg's sooner or later!

dipper145

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Aparently GBATemp only reccomends rpgs. What a shame...

RPG's are so dreadfully boring, (most of them), mother series is great though.

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing this almost non-stop for the past couple weeks. I'm on chapter 8 and loving it. If you're having trouble on bosses, and you have any defense/offense abilities/PSI, use them, a lot. I reduced that mecha gorilla to a chump who could only do about 15-20 damage, and I was dealing around 150-200.

As for genres for Recomends, as long as it's a good game, I don't see a problem. But if you're looking for action, I personally recomend Drill Dozer. Love that game.

D

Deleted User

adzix said:
excellent choice.
this is why my game boy micro is back in action.
currently i am in chapter 5, but i really try to take it slow and enjoy everything to the fullest.
one of the prettiest gba games, for sure, plus an incredible amount of kickass music.
the translation is nothing short of great, too.
a must-play i'd say
Except that I just started playing the game, I totally agree with you.

Excellent choice for a recommendation, if you ask me. The translation is just fantastic.

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
8BitWalugi said:
Possible on topic: Who hopes they translate Mother 1+2?

Its kinda pointless seeing the NES and SNES games already exist
QUOTE(Raika @ Nov 9 2008, 01:30 AM) This game's...unique. And yeah cant gbatemp recommend anything other than rpgs?

If they only recommend RPGs I will call this site RPGTemp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-