GBAtemp Mobile is back online!

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP

We are happy to announce that GBAtemp Mobile is now back online! This ultra-light version of the site is dedicated to mobile devices such as the iPhone, iPod Touch, smartphones, and even the DS itself! With GBAtemp mobile, you will be able to:
  • Read news from all our news categories
  • Browse the entire forums
  • Consult the latest releases
  • View our RSS feeds
  • Browse our member database
  • View threads with images, quotes, smileys...
Some important features are not implemented like logging in or posting, but that will all come in the next version. We're working on it! ;-)
icon11.gif
Enjoy GBAtemp Mobile from one of the four URLs: mobile.gbatemp.net, m.gbatemp.net, gbatemp.net/mobile or gbatemp.net/m.

JopoElLoco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Yay now I can be lazy and i dont need to get up from my bed
wink2.gif
. But yeah, I think this is useless for me, because I have computer here at home. And I dont have internet on my mobile phone.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's pretty awesome, although on my phone I will still be using the site itself.
Anyhow, to make it more touchscreen friendly, maybe you could add some buttons instead of those small links?
Don't want to whine or anything, it's awesome, but it could add just that little more to make it userfriendly

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Maybe this will finally lead to fixing the Wii G-Online?
tongue.gif

Currently it has both the Wii games and the WiiWare games listed togheter, it's quite a mess
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.