GBAtemp is...

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
GBAtemp changes servers almost every year because it keeps getting larger and larger!
We usually know it's time to change servers when the site becomes really slow on a regular basis.

If/when the server is slow, or unusually fast, please make a post here and mention how many users are online.
This will be a great help for us when we re-evaluate the needs & resources.

Thanks!

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its been kinda slow
and i keep getting the "timed out" screen
(maybe its just my internet connection, but i dont get it on the other sites im on)

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Right now, it's not that bad. It was very bad yesterday though, with both internal server error and pages taking ages to load (but after loading a page, it was fast for a few seconds then went slow again)

Veristical Blaze

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
At my pc its fast enough only when im downloading three things at once it's getting a bit slow but thats just the pc and web browser
wink.gif

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Slow as hell at times. I've gotten a couple of IPS Driver errors, blank pages and just sluggish loading of pages both today and yesterday.

BumFace

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GBATemp is--------------------HERE
SLOW ---------------------------MEH------------------------WOW

because when i post i get just white black pages after i post and then my post isn't there and i have to repost, but i think its my internet

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
The site itself is working fine. But are there perhaps problems with the personal message email notification system?
I notice a huge delay. The email message comes hours after the PM has been sent.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I guess it could be due to the down time earlier today, but GBAtemp is SOOO slow for me right now. It's been like this all day, using both IE and Firefox. It takes like 30 seconds to load up a topic when it's usually like 2-4 seconds.

B

ball2012003

War said:
I guess it could be due to the down time earlier today, but GBAtemp is SOOO slow for me right now. It's been like this all day, using both IE and Firefox. It takes like 30 seconds to load up a topic when it's usually like 2-4 seconds.
same thing happening to me
Edit:nevermind its fast again yay

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.