Yeah,that was quite annoying.
nyanya.gif

Mr.Mysterio

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Wow,A Dingoo A320 prize.Nice.
But I wont be entering though(doesn't celebrate Halloween).Even if I did,I wouldnt be able to come up with something good.Anyways,Good Luck to all who are entering the competition.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Mr.Mysterio said:
Wow,A Dingoo A320 prize.Nice.
But I wont be entering though(doesn't celebrate Halloween).Even if I did,I wouldnt be able to come up with something good.Anyways,Good Luck to all who are entering the competition.

Yeah, I don't celebrate it too, and I don't have any good costumes either.
Ah, hopefully I can enter the Christmas competition
yaynds.gif

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got thee perfect most fucked up outfit ever. It will sadly, be a clean/child friendly outfit.
rofl2.gif

Hope to get dressed up and get a picture soon.

D

Deleted User

WarioN64 said:
I don't celebrate Halloween even though by the looks of it, it is an Irish festival according to Wikipedia.
It is an irish festival started by the early celts.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Guys, seriously, WTF. GBAtemp, with their sponsor, offer a competition and you guys whine. This is value added to an already free service you get from them. Boohoo if you can't enter.... don't complain. The alternative is no competition.... and guess what, you still can't enter that either.

I'm going on a massive halloween night out tomorrow! So I will get a few photos taken before hand with the mascot =D

AntonYW

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
Little said:
Guys, seriously, WTF. GBAtemp, with their sponsor, offer a competition and you guys whine. This is value added to an already free service you get from them. Boohoo if you can't enter.... don't complain. The alternative is no competition.... and guess what, you still can't enter that either.

I'm going on a massive halloween night out tomorrow! So I will get a few photos taken before hand with the mascot =D

Agree with you
rolleyes.gif
and I really appreciated of what GBAtemp did, free stuff, who doesn't want it?
unsure.gif

*waiting for Christmas contest*

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, aren't we all a bit old for Halloween? I always thought that when you're out of 6th grade and into high school and junior high you're supposed to stop. Anywho, I'm going as either the spy from TF2 or Domo-kun. Fuck yeah. Domo doesn't exactly have an easy option for the costume, though. My parents are really enthusiastic about Halloween, and they got a hayrack this year. Not sure whether to be happy or terribly, terribly embarrassed.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
chao1212 said:
Lol, aren't we all a bit old for Halloween? I always thought that when you're out of 6th grade and into high school and junior high you're supposed to stop. Anywho, I'm going as either the spy from TF2 or Domo-kun. Fuck yeah. Domo doesn't exactly have an easy option for the costume, though. My parents are really enthusiastic about Halloween, and they got a hayrack this year. Not sure whether to be happy or terribly, terribly embarrassed.
The only people who stop celebrating Halloween are Grade 7s that feel that they have suddenly become "too cool" for it. I mean, come on. You get You get a giant bag of free candy. Who's too cool for that?

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
That Where's Wally costume is genius
smile.gif
chao1212 said:
Lol, aren't we all a bit old for Halloween? I always thought that when you're out of 6th grade and into high school and junior high you're supposed to stop
Over here it's the realm of themed pub nights, private parties and students getting dressed up for a piss up, it's all rather fun. Or on the darker side, chavs shattering bus windows... that was an... eventful trip last year :S I don't know if I'll get any photos, I'm still painting my wings so depends if I finish on time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVUjbpqsE_M