Bow to me. Please?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So, hello everyone. in this contest you can win anything from ShopTemp valued under $20 and anything from Steam valued under $20.

So, for your entry:
All entries must be revolve around Nintendo. Think of a story, a picture, a poem, anything you consider art! This contest will run for 48 hours starting now.

All entries must be created by you and you only

So what are you waiting for? Post your entry already!

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
iFish said:
Well... tempers, i wrote a short story.
Tell me what you guys think

Heya, Tempers!

Here is a little short story,

It all started when I went Skydiving on my Vacation.

So, let me tell you the whole story. The story about how I got here, in jail. With a bounty over my head.

So, I was Skydiving. But I guess the people flying were also trying to kill me, I guessed this due to the fact that they were constantly trying to fly into me and knock me off balance, and so, I jumped out of the plane over Wuhu Island. But I landed in the Volcano; luckily, I land on a little rock. I'm scared out of my mind. My iPhone sadly does not get reception in a Volcano, which is sad. So, I decide to wait it out. Oddly enough, I see a guy riding a power cruiser pass by me. I throw my parachute sack at him. He falls off the power cruiser. I jump for it. I landed narrowly avoiding death due to the height factor. The people trying to kill me think I’m already dead. This is a good start.

I ride the power cruiser all the way out of the Volcano, until I hear gun shots being fired. I'm freaking out and shaking. I hit the nitro-button on my cruiser and escape to the private golf island. I hide in the lake. But I am getting hit at by golf balls. I try to hide underwater, but I get ambushed in the lake. I use the golf club to escape, yet again, attempting to dismember my enemies with the club on the way out. Due to the fact that I am a Spy, I see a little plane out the corner of my eye. I then do as any spy would do; I use my grappling hook to get on top of it.

I tie the person who was flying the planes to the wings so that he does not get hurt. I try to fly back home. But the police get on my tail and follow me. Or at least that's what i thought. They make me land at the beach. They tie me up (Weird laws here on Wuhu island.) they put me in a small box and attempt to force me to tell them my secrets. Of course, I do not tell them anything, and they didn’t look too pleased about that either.

Next thing I know. The police take me away, I'm locked up. They ask me who I was trying to kill. I tell them that I’m not the killer. They don't believe me.

So that’s how I turned up here.

Want to know what happens next? Tune in next week eventually!

~ifish

Posted. just to give other tempers something as a baseline

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
_Chaz_ said:
That is not Nintendo related, iFish.
yes it was
Wuhu island is from wii sports resort. and wii sports resort is published by nintendo
yay.gif

Bigmoose6442

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i will post my artwork friday night, by then i will have enough time to color it. i hope i win. i really need to get me something from shoptemp!

Overman1977

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
There once was a plumber named Mario,
Who fancied himself a Lothario.
He lost his princess
Now everything's a mess
And so shall we play out his scenerio.

In the kingdom of Hyrule, lived Link,
Who looked sort of Elvish, one would think.
He's still swinging his sword,
So we're never bored,
Even though he's kind of a Faerie
wink.gif
wink.gif

There once lived a Dragon, called 'Quest'
Who boasted he was better than the rest.
But he had a big brother,
Who was none other,
Than a Fantasy named 'Final'....the best.

Art....meh maybe.
Limericks...yessum.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Announcer - "Ok folks we have a good fight today, Bakerman takes on Wario. This should be a good...