GBAtemp 2007: Step 2

BaHaMut_ZeR0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I liked the idea about being able to access with fewer posts, and being able to sell only when you're more established.

Shouldn't be too difficult to implement either. Just restrict New Topic to the lower posts people, and only allow them to post to existing topics.

SkuiD87

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trading Forum!!!
biggrin.gif
Awesome!

I havnt been given access though!
frown.gif
I'm just 8 posts away!! (7 after this!)

It says I can request access if I have more than 50 posts? I've been a regular for a while now. Joined July 05 & have been visiting the forum more or less everyday since...jus not a great poster like some of the others here. Though I have started to get a lil more involved lately with all the Slot 1 madness going on!

Can someone let me know how I can request access? I don't wanna spam up 7 posts just have access to the trade forum.

Thanks! (& congrats on the improvements....this place continues to rock as always!)

GameGeezer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like a good idea. There should be a classic consoles area as well as a flash card area to let game and console collectors trade. I look forward to seeing this when I get regular. Maybe I should just take Geritol.

Qpido

Call me Q.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think the the people in the Staff have taken it into consideration before they upped the Trade forum.
Let's hope they can be protected by some law or something.
Let's enjoy the new forum for as long as we can.

Also if GBAtemp can give out links to sites that sell these flashcarts, wouldn't the trade forum be the same idea?
And those sites don't seem to be getting shutdown.

Q~

theADDict

Trophies
XP
Country
Shame I won't be able to post in the trade forum....this is my third post !

I could of sold R4's at less than any of the UK sites.

I do sell them on other forums, and even on ebay,with 200 feedback, all recently for R4's !

Anyway I can prove my non scamming realness ??

GameGeezer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think they are trying to avoid "opportunists" and keep the forum a friendly forum where DS Users can trade and talk among themselves. There are plenty of other places to price shop for flash cards and people with over 100 posts are probably aware of all of them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.