Time to stop Tron Bonne!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I was asking for someone who wants to play mother 3 on the n64 scine I found out it will not work I'll have to tell him that he sould play on an emulator with a n64 controller insted. Well I also I did see a thing for the n64 wich let's you put a gba cart in it and it wolud boot up on the n64 not sure if real or fake it said it was a dev hardware for the gba that would let you see on your tv and your gba but man.

I was Ninjad

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure you're either thinking of the GB/C player used to play Pokemon games on Pokemon Stadium (and other stuff, too) or the GBA Player for the Gamecube, cuz the GBA didn't come out until 5 years after the N64 (which is when it was discontinued).

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
http://shiggsy.gbade...ction.php?s=gba this is the page I saw it on its called the wide boy 64 look someware on the page you will see it at the bottom of it
That has a separate CPU for the GBA, and it was only released to developers (even then no one bought one). It costed around $1400 back in 1999 according to Wikipedia, so I doubt you'll find it at all for any kind of affordable price.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was asking for someone who wants to play mother 3 on the n64 scine I found out it will not work I'll have to tell him that he sould play on an emulator with a n64 controller insted. Well I also I did see a thing for the n64 wich let's you put a gba cart in it and it wolud boot up on the n64 not sure if real or fake it said it was a dev hardware for the gba that would let you see on your tv and your gba but man.

I was Ninjad
Are you sure that he wasn't actually asking for the cancelled N64 version of Mother 3 instead?

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might be a case of "don't know what they're talking about." My brother gets those all the time and it's hard to talk him out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No you just want my asshole that's the difference