GBA Mini X7 Everdrive Cheat Codes

Readmit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to add cheat codes for the GBA Mini Everdrive X7? Can you add cheat codes for GBA games, as well as GB and GBC?

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There isn't a GBA EverDrive X7, and and the EverDrive GBA Mini (formerly the X5) doesn't support on the fly cheat codes. Your only real option for this flashcard is to go the old route of patching the codes into the ROM. I think this software will do it, but I've not tried it myself so your mileage may vary:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/gba-auto-trainer-maker-gbaatm.99334/

Unfortunately there's no plans for an EverDrive X7, which is why the X5 was renamed to avoid confusion. It's a great card, but I would've definitely got another if it supported cheats and save states. Maybe time to look beyond the EverDrive! I believe the EZ-Flash Omega works with these features?

Reactions: Readmit

Readmit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There isn't a GBA EverDrive X7, and and the EverDrive GBA Mini (formerly the X5) doesn't support on the fly cheat codes. Your only real option for this flashcard is to go the old route of patching the codes into the ROM. I think this software will do it, but I've not tried it myself so your mileage may vary:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/gba-auto-trainer-maker-gbaatm.99334/

Unfortunately there's no plans for an EverDrive X7, which is why the X5 was renamed to avoid confusion. It's a great card, but I would've definitely got another if it supported cheats and save states. Maybe time to look beyond the EverDrive! I believe the EZ-Flash Omega works with these features?
That sucks.
Post automatically merged:

Does Goomba Color have cheats?

Last edited by Readmit,

Readmit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the EZ-Flash Omega have cheat codes for GBA, GBC, and GB games, or just GBA games? Can you use goomba color on it?
Post automatically merged:

I just talked to Extrems. He said the GBA Mini cannot do cheat codes. The GB-X7 can. The EZ-Flash Omega can do cheat codes. The Super Game Boy emulator on the FX Pak Pro cannot do cheat codes for GB games.
Extrems also mentioned to me the EZ-Flash Junior for GB and GBC games as being a cheaper alternative to the GB-X7 Everdrive from Krikzz, but someone on Reddit mentioned that it doesn't do cheat codes.

Last edited by Readmit,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and yes ik im stupid for using it