All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If your cart supports it, Alessa has made some icons for GBA games.

The transparency color used is black, so if your card doesn't support it, open the image up in a photo editor (i.e. Photoshop or Gimp) and edit it as needed. However, MS Paint will NOT work in this case. If you do not have an appropriate photo editor, then Alessa will change the transparency color for you if you know the exact shade you need, in HTML Notation (saying 'lime green' doesn't work, as if it's not the exact color then the transparency will not work).

List (in order):
Kirby: Nightmare in Dream land | Mother 1 & 2 | Mr. Driller 2 | Rhythm Tengoku | Mr. Driller A: Fushigi na Pacteria | Pokemon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire | Bubble Bobble: Old & New | Chu Chu Rocket | bit Generations: Coloris | Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

344silc.jpg
okczyd.jpg
346ap14.jpg
dqks5w.jpg
2mfzpxd.jpg
6h16rp.jpg
9ibat1.jpg
ulqgl.jpg
2rhseti.jpg
vdhchl.jpg
WOOD R4:
Save to the RPG > icons folder with the exact same name as the ROM, with gba.bmp at the end. i.e. if your ROM is "Kirby Nightmare in Dream Land.gba" then the image must be saved as "Kirby Nightmare in Dream Land.gba.bmp".

AKAIO:
Save to the _aio > icons folder (or your skin's icons folder, if you want to use these icons with just that skin) with the same name as the ROM. i.e. if your ROM is "Kirby Nightmare in Dream Land.gba" then the image must be saved as "Kirby Nightmare in Dream Land.bmp". I think.

Please request installation instructions for your cart if it is not listed here.
Note: I couldn't find any way to use these on SCDS2. If you know how to do this, please do tell!

Edit) Oops, said I. I meant Alessa.
Edit2) Forgot to mention that Alessa will do requests.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Always is online.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Pretty much.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    eh I don't keep it private, not much happens except idiots on TikTok making a fool of themselves
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    im still curious as to what a chaser is tho
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    A chaser is someone who uses (mostly trans) individuals to their advantage like I said.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    thats weird
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    blahaj will keep me safe
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    damn I forget my school blocks every video
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Right, yeah.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    dune 2 popcorn bucket
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Many schools use some form of firewall or protection, to prevent certain types of content from being viewable.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, And that haha
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school blocks stuff but allows some stuff, its annoying, they legit can see our screens if they want
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Nah. That popcorns got sand in it :(
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There was a time where we were able to bypass the school's network using a VPN that wasn't blocked on the radar. Can't exactly remember the name, but I was able to watch YouTube.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I used to go on proxy sites but I'm too lazy and it isn't worth it
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Bunjolio, https://www.lightspeedsystems.com/products/lightspeed-filter/ This ?