Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
GBA Hardware & Software News

efa.gif

[*] Want to know what is this ? Click here! Awesome. Thanks to PlayerAdvance for spotting the news!

[*] OfflineList is back! Version 0.7a was released on the official website. It fixes most bugs.

[*] GBArms 2.3 Final is out! Some people found out new bugs, so here is a fixed version. If you have v2.3, it's highly recommanded to leave it and download v2.3 Final.

slappysquirrel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Looks interesting. I can't wait to read actual consumer reviews of this device. Can't say I have any interest in giving up EZFA, but I'm curious about this none-the-less.

Smirre

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Please please make GBAarms remember it's window locations... I have to everytime drag it larger...
frown.gif

Not all boxarts, nfo's and screenshots are available I guess too?

It is a very nice program now, keep up the good work!
smile.gif
Can't wait to see that online database voting and comment interface for all roms
cool.gif

Mr. Floppy

Someday my Prince (of Darkness) will come
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
260 sec to flash a full 256mb?!? And you dont need a GBA for the power source?? The next question is who much? Would definitely be interested if what it claim is all true.

Woxxy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
site down :C

EDIT1: nevermind, it's up again!

EDIT2: looks interesting! sounds interesting! but my f2a still works
biggrin.gif

i don't think i'll spend any more on flash carts until my current one breaks down

MadBob

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
And it says first cart to support 1Mbit Flash save type.

Nope sorry EZFA beat you to that
smile.gif

not too sure about the cable though? might be ok unless your USB is round the arse end of your PC
smile.gif
still it looks cool though.

I wonder if you can leave it in your GBA whilst flashing? sort of defeats the whole point of having no linker if you still have to take it out to Flash!

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
The ezfa doesn't have a linker either, the cable goes in the gba instead of the cart.
yeah but does the ezfa have THESE features?...

Small: Using mini USB connect to PC,Internal USB control chip,no need additional writer and not infract the Nintendo Multiboot patent.

Fast: Ultra fast writing speed. Erase and write full 256Mbit card only need 260 seconds. Using the newest power saving Flashrom,Saving 60% battery energy than other first generation flashcard.

Easy: Internal realtime clock, support all RTC titles.Hardware saver support and we are the first flashcard which hardware support 1Mbit Flash save type.

KyleRXZero

Chaotic and Broken...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The ezfa doesn't have a linker either, the cable goes in the gba instead of the cart.
yeah but does the ezfa have THESE features?...

Small: Using mini USB connect to PC,Internal USB control chip,no need additional writer and not infract the Nintendo Multiboot patent.

Fast: Ultra fast writing speed. Erase and write full 256Mbit card only need 260 seconds. Using the newest power saving Flashrom,Saving 60% battery energy than other first generation flashcard.

Easy: Internal realtime clock, support all RTC titles.Hardware saver support and we are the first flashcard which hardware support 1Mbit Flash save type.
Yeah, except for mini usb connect(it has regular sized cable) and internal usb control chip(just used b/c the cable goes in the cart instead of the gba).

I've never timed flashing of roms, but it's pretty fast.
Edit: People say the ezfa flashes faster than other carts such as f2a, but I only have and ezfa so I can't compare.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to