GBA Flash Cart NDS Lite Sized

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by kooliokool, Jul 22, 2009.

Jul 22, 2009
  1. kooliokool
    OP

Newcomer kooliokool Member

United States
    I was wondering what was a good GBA flash cart that is DS Lite sized. I want it to have its own memory separate from my Slot 1 I don't care if it's on board memory or an sd card I would also like a RTC.
    I don't really want an EZ flash 3in1 and I wanted to know all of my options that fit the criteria.

2. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
  3. kooliokool
    OP

United States
    Is there any other stores that carry it? Also is that site known as reliable?

4. how_do_i_do_that

Antarctica
    They are reliable, ishopvideogame use to be Gameyeeeah, same people.

You can get it here in europe at http://shop01media.com/ , it cost you about 77 bucks and another 26 in shipping to the states. You sound like you can't stomach the price. You want RTC in a GBA flashcart when GBA support is pretty much over, learn to pay up.

It doesn't come any cheaper than 65 bucks. Most of us here that have real GBA flashcarts spent more than 100 bucks for some of them. There were several that didn't even have RTC and still cost that much.

Your other option is to get the M3 Real setup and the M3 gba expansion pack, which doesn't have it's own storage but does have RTC.

5. UltraMagnus

Member UltraMagnus hic sunt dracones

United Kingdom
    I know you don't seem to like it for some reason, but the ez-flash 3 in 1 really is the best gba card for the DS

6. Pliskron

Banned Pliskron Banned

United States
    The 3in1 is the best if you don't want to use a real time clock, real time save, or cheats. The M3 Perfect is the best card for GBA but you have to use the game loader. The M3 is also a great solution with the ram pack. You get all the same options cheat, RTS, RTC. The new Sakura is also quite good. If I had to pick the best setup I'd go with the Cyco Evolution, and M3 Perfect. I also have a 3in1 for the ram and rumble.

7. how_do_i_do_that

Antarctica
    you would have a few more options if RTC was not a requirement, like the EZ Flash IV or the 3in1 like they said.

8. kooliokool
    OP

United States
    Yeah.....

But seeing how the RTC seems to be an issue since the M3 Perfect is so old. I'll probably get a 3in1.

9. UltraMagnus

Member UltraMagnus hic sunt dracones

United Kingdom
    I would do that, considering it would cost more to buy a M3 perfect than to buy a 3in1 and every gba game that uses a RTC