Homebrew GBA Emulator?

themperror

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey all,

I can't seem to find any GBA emulators for the 3DS, Power wise we should be in the ok region to emulate GBA. I know there are some strange methods with the DS flashcarts but aren't there any .cia's or .3ds(x) homebrew versions out there? for the 3DS and not NDS..

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,

I can't seem to find any GBA emulators for the 3DS, Power wise we should be in the ok region to emulate GBA. I know there are some strange methods with the DS flashcarts but aren't there any .cia's or .3ds(x) homebrew versions out there? for the 3DS and not NDS..

There's CitrAGB which I ported from gpsp, but the main issue right now which is lagging it is icache flushing. It actually runs at decent speeds in 3dmoo if the cache flushing isn't there (and not counting in lag from 3dmoo's interpreter).

Reactions: Idaho

themperror

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There's CitrAGB which I ported from gpsp, but the main issue right now which is lagging it is icache flushing. It actually runs at decent speeds in 3dmoo if the cache flushing isn't there (and not counting in lag from 3dmoo's interpreter).

Ah thanks, Then I'll wait till the problems are fixed, I'm not going to use it for pokemon games but for more action paced games.. Lagg is a severe killer then (Super Mario World Advance 2) for example..

Reactions: Idaho

Slushie3DS

Cold Beverage Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shutterbug may have accomplished injecting ROMs into the Virtual Console, which would be nice because we could run our ROMs in a pseudo-native way. I asked if it was possible with Yifan's spider3DStools through ARM11, and he started working on it.

D

Deleted User

Shutterbug may have accomplished injecting ROMs into the Virtual Console, which would be nice because we could run our ROMs in a pseudo-native way. I asked if it was possible with Yifan's spider3DStools through ARM11, and he started working on it.

GBA VC games run in AGB_FIRM, and you can't background them to perform memory editing with spider ROP.

C00kies0fD00m

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd be curious in the Different Emulators that are available for the R4I card, does anyone know of a good NDS based emulator that runs on a 3DS? and if so is it still being updated?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup